• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not talking about hacking accounts... im talking about how fun tibianic or should i say realots (when dennis owned it was amazing)

im not talking about hacking accounts... im talking about how fun tibianic or should i say realots (when dennis owned it was amazing)
for me tibianic isnt fun if you want to pk.. there is always some people that you will pay for "hunted"
I always had to leave resps when "pro guilds" expd their noob knights
and balance is fucking turbo ultra bad

there should be exp x3 to make "easier" atmosphere

for me tibianic isnt fun if you want to pk.. there is always some people that you will pay for "hunted"
I always had to leave resps when "pro guilds" expd their noob knights
and balance is fucking turbo ultra bad

there should be exp x3 to make "easier" atmosphere
Yeah i agree people pay other people to hunt you and people always kill you so they can pg their knights, well what server do you play now?

Yeah i agree people pay other people to hunt you and people always kill you so they can pg their knights, well what server do you play now?
there is no good server from long long time... some are good but owners cant make good ads for the server... and from start there is 50-10 people to end of week.. and then closed project huehue... currently im waiting for retro rl server next week probs.

1 - Did I make any excuse? No. I simply stated a fact. I am so sorry your an aimbot team, its very sad I agree. Face it, haha your a team who used AIMBOT ON 7.4. HAHA. God what a joke. why did you bother going to oldschool OT? CIP already made sick bot client, its called hotkeys. Go play since you think aimbotting is fun!

2 - Havent lead a battle or a team in any of the last tibianic wars.... but ok sure. You can keep changing your memories in your head... doesnt make them true. Last war I lead (due to pc) was tibianic-Hr. (ran into botters there too)

3 - Never used any tool in pvp ever. Not even dash when whole team of ours was using it on first wars. I don't see reason to go oldschool OT and use any tool to pvp. Everybody uses cavebot or Mc to gain their lvs. Don't play the saint.

4 - How butthurt are you? I didnt fight in any of the last war and if I want... I can take my cash + char and play. Sucks doesnt it? You sucked Iryont/Doyles dick for years. Too bad you obviously didnt suck it well enough. BAN HAMMA! I am actually happy we lost the war. If we had won, you'd all have quit (like you did last time) and I wouldnt be able to enjoy all the cry you polak dogs bring to the forums. Nom nom nom nom. Yummy.

5 - cry is free.
you are making up lies to hide again your fucking incompetence, why the fuck you need to lie? You are not stating facts. Did i say my team didnt bot? so none of your team ever botted? what about the potbombs? who was doing that? I mean seriously stop liing and give excuses becuase you are being lame on something that happened 2 year ago.

ps: its true maybe you wasnt leading after all agreed to kick you as commander cuz u sucked ,well thats what my enemies (your own team members)said about you by that time hahah i admit i made a mistake

---------------

I never said we were saints i already said both teams made rule violations but our side never licked gm and giving emails making reports becouse we wanted to enjoy war and not win on dirty way you like you were doing and suceeded.

Btw you think we cant play? we got full of chars but no way anyone of us will step ever again on iryonts server. Its rumours he will open 1x lowrate by the end of the year

Friday 21.00 CET

Total of 233 players are currently playing on our server.

Thanks Iryont.

for me this is kinda good
these ppl are stable players : P
Considering the fact 400 players average and peaking 500-550 would attract more and more players and teams to start this is really bad for Tibianic's future... and for Iryont's pocket, you know for money he could even sell his soul. I would be mad if I was him.
R.I.P Tibianic

Considering the fact 400 players average and peaking 500-550 would attract more and more players and teams to start this is really bad for Tibianic's future... and for Iryont's pocket, you know for money he could even sell his soul. I would be mad if I was him.
R.I.P Tibianic

; p he paid alot of money for doss kids to dont shut it down : )

anyway i bet if tibianic will be empty 1 reset after many years will bring again alot ppls

Stop cry team "we dont care about server" and gtfo fucking idiots

hehe during my tibianic hacks I read alot of interesting mail chat talks :) iryont with players..

people like xyvero dont even know dat I had his passwords haha and 70% of his team
anyway i never took single item from their accs.

Hm, before I respond who are you :O. And if its true how you got them all xD. And if its true then much respect for having some honor. (Although I did get hacked once but I knew how that one happened)

Last edited:
Hm, before I respond who are you :O. And if its true how you got them all xD. And if its true then much respect for having some honor. (Although I did get hacked once but I knew how that one happened)

i also had all passwords

I hope it was worth it for Tibianic to delete like 3 people and lose over 200 average players on peak hours

10797 mails from loggers,
but never hacked anyone, some 300ek/ms/ed/rp hehe : P

How to not get hacked? USE OFFICAL WEBSITE OF PROGRAMS U DOWNLOAD THX THANKS BYE.

why dont I steal anyshit?
when you want something very much and you get it with highest scale in next day there is no more sense of playing I feel like GM or even server owner.

upload_2014-10-4_11-3-32.png

upload_2014-10-4_11-7-2.png

Last edited:
Iryont quote on forum:

Basically this server is becoming non pvp.

"You are free to rule monsters. However, if it's done repetitively and basically abused in order to kill other players then it goes under the rule of destructive behavior which will result in instant deletion of the character."

Try to kill someone and you will eventually get deleted haha. Staff protection to neutrals?

Enjoy Tibianic, duh

Iryont quote on forum:

Basically this server is becoming non pvp.

"You are free to rule monsters. However, if it's done repetitively and basically abused in order to kill other players then it goes under the rule of destructive behavior which will result in instant deletion of the character."

Try to kill someone and you will eventually get deleted haha. Staff protection to neutrals?

Enjoy Tibianic, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back