• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont have to nolife here, just play as much as you can. There are several servers you can play only for pvp, here u can rpg and have great war later.

you dont have to nolife here, just play as much as you can. There are several servers you can play only for pvp, here u can rpg and have great war later.
Exactly.

Noobs forget how fun it is to work for your shit.

Fun to play but it's hard to keep up with everyone

Enough offtopic and offensive language being slung around here, stop acting like pathetic kids and be mature, have a decent non-condescending discussion...

Fun to play but it's hard to keep up with everyone

Its always a question of how much u value smth :)

And I, for myself enjoy playing with nice community and have a chst instead of
Trying to be best pr keep up with all the others !

There was an attack on the server which caused mass kick but it was only there for about 3 seconds due to time needed for firewall limiter to act, however, it caused an error on the website - there are over 340 people playing but only a fraction of them is visible on the on-line list which I'm afraid I can't re-update it until server save.

Hello if there is someone who wanna world trade items from aurora (I have 130cc in aurora) - For Items In RealOTS !!! I GIVE GOOD TO!

Anyone? OR i can sell the 130cc for 50€ also!
Hello if there is someone who wanna world trade items from aurora (I have 130cc in aurora) - For Items In RealOTS !!! I GIVE GOOD TO!

Last edited:
selling 50+ ed with blue djinn done. Boh and about 20k gold and 20k+ items in dp. 35 euro paypal. PM me.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

SOLD

Last edited:
Someone in game chat was like DDOS inc 3, 2 ,1

Server and website are now getting ddosed horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom