• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of 7.7, its not the real olschool tibia for me(its 7.4 for me)

Good bye mage server ...

Goodbye runefarm user ;/
+1

From the runefarms perspective this version is really good
smile.gif
HMM/Uh's/GFB's - you would need to gain soul points so its not possible to hide in a deep deep deep cave without any monsters around (the one we like the most xD).
SD farms - well you need lvl 45 to make sds it says it all :p Even on bot it would take a while to get 5+ chars that are able to make sds - lower amount doesn't make sense. Plus again problem of soul points. Mana cost for runes is higher here so its not that lucrative as it used to be.
Worms - bye bye Sell 50 bp's of fish!!!!111!!!

In terms of fun - I am not fan of wands/rods that's why I play as a pally xD
I don't understand why ppl whine so much about mages etc... Get decent skills and pally is a way to go :p I've used spears till ~60 then trained to 72 dist and started to exp with arrows - on tomb pure profit and great exp.
Gonna get 75 and I am going to move to drags.

For knight is a bit harder (knights are boring) cuz you need better skills and need to stay longer on low monsters but again - on almost every tibia version this is the same rule (I have no idea about the current version). If you have chosen to play on the oldschool server I assume you are already aware of it.

Last edited:
+1

smile.gif
HMM/Uh's/GFB's - you would need to gain soul points so its not possible to hide in a deep deep deep cave without any monsters around (the one we like the most xD).
SD farms - well you need lvl 45 to make sds it says it all :p Even on bot it would take a while to get 5+ chars that are able to make sds - lower amount doesn't make sense. Plus again problem of soul points. Mana cost for runes is higher here so its not that lucrative as it used to be.

I don't understand why ppl whine so much about mages etc... Get decent skills and pally is a way to go :p I've used spears till ~60 then trained to 72 dist and started to exp with arrows - on tomb pure profit and great exp.

For knight is a bit harder (knights are boring) cuz you need better skills and need to stay longer on low monsters but again - on almost every tibia version this is the same rule (I have no idea about the current version). If you have chosen to play on the oldschool server I assume you are already aware of it.+1

smile.gif

For knight is a bit harder (knights are boring) cuz you need better skills and need to stay longer on low monsters but again - on almost every tibia version this is the same rule (I have no idea about the current version). If you have chosen to play on the oldschool server I assume you are already aware of it.

u pasted twice bro lol

u pasted twice bro lol

Haha !
Sorry :( I use offline editor and i've copied both parts - formatted and un-formatted xD

@Bazzese
I don't need such cheap tricks... Now I am not surprised why such smart ass as you have 5000+ posts. Bring us more useless comments.

Haha !
Sorry :( I use offline editor and i've copied both parts - formatted and un-formatted xD

@Bazzese
I don't need such cheap tricks... Now I am not surprised why such smart ass as you have 5000+ posts. Bring us more useless comments.

Eeeheeh.. You don't need such cheap tricks?.. Mmmm does that go along with your humour and sence to understand a post that was non-serious, i'm sorry for my useless posts i will try my hardest to become a better otland user, please give me another chance. I NEED YOUR APPROVAL! :(

BaI MaI AnkRY FreNT

i was bored of realots after 2 days -,- it isnt new tibia it isnt oldschool. it is ...... shi-t for me.... tibianic > all

+1

smile.gif

Thats the only good thing in 7.7. The soulpoints,worms?,and you need more level's/ manas to make runes

Wand/rod suck balls extremely hard,pz on boat suck balls,you can't lure monster(that was the best part of tibia) suck balls hard, rune shop suck balls and 1152515235x more things

You name 3 and 4 things you dislike about 7.72 then say and 120405035235923949 other things because you cant think of anything else? I can name 3 things about 7.4 i dislike and then say aaaaaand of course the other 5599495845938 things i don't like.

Both protocols have pros and cons.

Here we go: You can move over 2 parcel= no uh trap(funny thing :s),manafluid cost 55 gp and give fucking much mana????ßß,hydras,port hope,spear break( i know it is not on realots),mage are to op in 7.7 fact...

But 7.7 is ok ^^ better than the other versions++

I like both 7.4 and 7.72 but they both have pros and cons, the biggest problem in 7.4 is very easy to abuse runefarms.

I like both 7.4 and 7.72 but they both have pros and cons, the biggest problem in 7.4 is very easy to abuse runefarms.

How about 7.5? Soul points, still 220 mana for making an SD (example), no wands, port hope/dark cathedral exists and so on >:p

How about 7.5? Soul points, still 220 mana for making an SD (example), no wands, port hope/dark cathedral exists and so on >:p

Yeah but sadly when have you ever seen a 7.5 server =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom