• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that as long you don't logout you can stay online? If so that sucks big time, somebody told me there's like 60-70 players online but nobody can login until iryont has fixed it.. And that means they can hunt pretty much alone as long they don't log off =S

yes this is true. like 90 people are online atm... or less they are taking exp they shouldn't be able to.. so i hope iryont just rollbacks to the begin of the crash... 200 people can't play now. those -90 have to much advantadge i mean they have all the spawns they normally couldn't get maby...

yes this is true. like 90 people are online atm... or less they are taking exp they shouldn't be able to.. so i hope iryont just rollbacks to the begin of the crash... 200 people can't play now. those -90 have to much advantadge i mean they have all the spawns they normally couldn't get maby...

Lol..? What kind of advantage is that? It's not a high-rate where you get 4 lvls a hour, besides with 90 people online the respawn is kinda shit anyways.. a rollback doesnt help anybody, especially not the 1/4th of the servers population who has actually done something today.

Can't you just shut up and wait instead of flaming

Lol..? What kind of advantage is that? It's not a high-rate where you get 4 lvls a hour, besides with 90 people online the respawn is kinda shit anyways.. a rollback doesnt help anybody, especially not the 1/4th of the servers population who has actually done something today.

What about the ppl thats fighting in war and sometimes staying in pz even staying offline cuz the enemies is having the power at that moment? Now they can exp without any problems! what about that advantage? I think its a pretty good advantage ;)

Iryont really needs to make the forum separate to the website so we can know the details these little incidents.

Dear players,

as you might have already noticed we are having some problems with the server machine today - for the time being it is still unclear what caused the problem and when it will be fixed so most likely you should take today's day off and expect the server to be on-line tomorrow or so, premium time of course will be re-compensated due to this downtime.

As soon as we know more you will be updated with status of the server.

Get a life noobs, u cant be 1 day wtihout exp?? really no lifee all crying here

2h4m7ow.png

RIP in peice , u will always b remmbered

selling 30 ed with normal eqipument, 30 magic lvl. Have 10k~ in depot and some shit items. Price is negotiable, Paypal PM me.

Selling 80+ character, 150 euros + only offers, pm me if interrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back