• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

Fishing : Nahh I won't explore and hunt in the while pokes dies so easy and its hard to get cash at low lvl so how im supposed to afford stuff. well i got 47 fishing i want 3 more so i can get 50 but its über slow -.-'

Events: Ok nice XD

Sell Pokés : Ok nice xD I hope its good prices :>

Stones : hmm i wanna buy not sell xD

Sorry, that method of levelling isn't going to be as easy any longer. It was being abused too much. Now you have to actually hunt to get anywhere ;)
I'm working on the new wild pokémon spawning script tonight hopefully. It should be... fun... lol

ja nie preferuje serwery Poke, ponieważ są one dobre dla dzieci, również jeśli będziemy grać dobrą grafikę gry co wy ludzie zrobić z klienta Tibii nadal graficznego najgorszy w 2012 roku w porównaniu z innymi grami.

ja nie preferuje serwery Poke, ponieważ są one dobre dla dzieci, również jeśli będziemy grać dobrą grafikę gry co wy ludzie zrobić z klienta Tibii nadal graficznego najgorszy w 2012 roku w porównaniu z innymi grami.

Yeh... I didn't get a word of that...
Google translate says:
I prefer not Poke the servers because they are good for children, even if we play the game good graphics what you people do with Tibia client desktop still the worst in 2012 when compared to other games.
/\ from what I read of that, it means you're making pointless posts in a thread.

19:03 Jacksonmlkmala [13]: pokemonwo.zapto.org
/\ if you're going to spam advertise your server, at least have it online, dumbasses lol

Today's update:
--Bugfixes
--Bugfixes
--More bugfixes.

Hopefully after today the server should be pretty much bugfree. I've got a long list to go through, so it may take all night and I won't be available much until tomorrow whilst doing that.

Updates so far:
--New ride/fly/teleport system
----You now need to keep your pokémon inside the ball to ride/fly. This should remove any broken ball problems.

Last edited:
More updates:
--Fixed bug being able to move pokéball during flight. Same for surf when restart is made.
--Map tweaks and fixes
--Other small fixes

As of tonight, the server should be pretty much bug free. I've re-written multiple scripts from scratch, so I've removed a lot of the broken stuff.

Tonight's Update:
--Accuracy Upgrades 1 2 and 3 added
----Three new quest NPCs to be added (maybe more, not sure yet)

A MESSAGE TO ALL PLAYERS:
DOWNLOAD THE NEW CLIENT FROM www.tibiapoke.com/client.zip OR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A LOT OF DEBUGS.

This client update is to add several new items and fix a few graphical errors.

Updates to list:
--Some minor bugs fixed
--HP Up and other pills now work. You can only currently buy them from the in-game diamond shop, BUT
----The next update should include other ways to get them, including by using items you have looted.

Last edited:
Update:
--Small script bug fixes (I think! I haven't seen it happen since)
--Broken Ball bug seems to have resolved with the changed Order system.
--Map update should be ready tonight as long as nothing goes majorly wrong.

Today's updates:
--Houses for Vermilion.
--More features that are, finally, ready to be added.

If it's awesome without you knowing what the feature is you're probably going to wet yourself when you see. So be careful and bring spare pants ;)

Edit: lol owner of failing bugserver PGalaxy posts this on my wall:
GeniusGuy said:
GeniusGuy - Today 02:59 - permalink View Conversation Report

Learn to make a good server and learn to lose, your actions will be reported with the staff of OTLand.

Apparently TibiaPoke isn't a good server. Clearly this "genius" is a little slow in the head or is just plainly R-word-ed.

Last edited:
Do what you want :p I just wanted to make the point, or share Louis's point that saying X-word (where X is an the first letter of an offensive word) is pointless.

Do what you want :p I just wanted to make the point, or share Louis's point that saying X-word (where X is an the first letter of an offensive word) is pointless.

I would call him a retard any time. It's not a matter of not wanting to offend anyone. I'd just watched Make Love Not Warcraft on South Park so the thought was still in my head ;)

Server back up after lengthy maintenance work (I forgot to reboot before going out after fixing something, whoopsie!!)

Edit:

A special bonus because of the mess up. Say !trial in the game to get 3 days free* premium time! This will let you experience everything the server has to offer for 3 days.

*available to lvl 20+, only one trial per account, not character.

Last edited:
Update:
--Fishing system updated
----You can fish as fast as you want, but once you have caught a fish you have to wait 2 seconds before you can start fishing again
--Some small script updates
----!trial for 3 days free premium per account
----TV/Camera system is free for -all- players.

Tonight's update:
--New NPC and new FEATURE
--You can now purchase boosts to your accuracy
----At lvl 20 speak to Mr Collins, who will offer you the chance to boost your catch rate by 1x for 10,000 dollars at lvl 20, and up to 2x catch rate boost at lvl 50 for 20,000 dollars
------Example: with no boost, pokeball is 1x, with boost 1 it is 2x and with boost 2 it is 3x, or ultraball can go up to 7x catch rate.

More small updates coming.

Tonight's update:
--New NPC and new FEATURE
--You can now purchase boosts to your accuracy
----At lvl 20 speak to Mr Collins, who will offer you the chance to boost your catch rate by 1x for 10,000 dollars at lvl 20, and up to 2x catch rate boost at lvl 50 for 20,000 dollars
------Example: with no boost, pokeball is 1x, with boost 1 it is 2x and with boost 2 it is 3x, or ultraball can go up to 7x catch rate.

More small updates coming.

Best update so far, really like it ;)

Back