• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

I told you don't make big boost for sharer exp, 10 ppl from that one polish team are going to ruin your server and balance and everything with that...
Solo players generally cant keep up with them and when you give them that insane boost they are going to be 250 in 10 days while your average solo player is going to be 120 and then they will just quit...

Hopefully you will see that after this first test edition and remote or lower really low shared exp for real release...

@Flameria when you will post a date on website for the opening of the server.
also a friend of me have donated for himself but he didn't receive the points yet can u just give a look into that when u can too. :)

@Flameria when you will post a date on website for the opening of the server.
also a friend of me have donated for himself but he didn't receive the points yet can u just give a look into that when u can too. :)
Hi, an date will be coming very soon.
I spoke with him! Thanks.
I told you don't make big boost for sharer exp, 10 ppl from that one polish team are going to ruin your server and balance and everything with that...
Solo players generally cant keep up with them and when you give them that insane boost they are going to be 250 in 10 days while your average solo player is going to be 120 and then they will just quit...

Hopefully you will see that after this first test edition and remote or lower really low shared exp for real release...
No I am sorry I think you are incorrect.

Actually after some thoughts, I may change my mind and make shared experience like this:
2 vocations 10%
3 vocations 30%
4 vocations 60%

Also to be called once again, there will be no training monks on the server hence why the skill rate will be higher rated.
Advertisement thread coming tomorrow date will eb shown then when server is launching.
Bought advertise on otservlist.
Found a few streamers.

this is nostalirus.com.br ? i saw it by the sprites & the map
It is, even the tasks are the same rewards.
Also some map pieces are from nostalrius.
Example grim reapers.

i dont care people are using each other Maps, but ppl should atleast confess they are using Others sprites maps and other things if it comes up.

It is, even the tasks are the same rewards.
Also some map pieces are from nostalrius.
Example grim reapers.

i dont care people are using each other Maps, but ppl should atleast confess they are using Others sprites maps and other things if it comes up.
if people would have think like that. so since the first OT server. they are copying the real tibia then. which is copying the cipsoft game. by copying their cities/addon/ everything. and admins took it and made it as ots for players.. it doesnt matter if gm's would take anything from any other ots Lol.. cause if thats the way the people thinking. so they've copied 1 thing from a ot or maybe 2 things. and 99% of cipsoft original game. :D

You should add okolnir cuz I can't see it on Your map.
Okolir is probably most iconic place of tibia 8.0

Okolnir exists and all other sub island Buddel can send you too.

I am sorry for not giving a date yet but I had a misscommunication with Xinn therefore I am awaiting his answer to send you guys forward.

Okolnir exists and all other sub island Buddel can send you too.

I am sorry for not giving a date yet but I had a misscommunication with Xinn therefore I am awaiting his answer to send you guys forward.
i can login there and test stuff if u would like to like Dmg / cities/ and if there will be any bugs. to have an idea about how it will be looks like if you would like to. just let me know here .
Thanks =)

I dont think you should give big boost to party exp as you will encourage a team hunt only meta. Hunting in groups already has massive benefits (dragging mana bags in groups is safer, less chances of getting PK, hunting monsters above your level, completing task for reward much quicker and more ) and they dont need another 60% experience bonus on solo players, there is just too many benefits of hunting in a team already.....

Something like 5% for each vocation would be big enough, full party 20% boost and thats a big boost.

Servers are a lot more fun when all players are closer levels, just my suggestion

Something like 5% for each vocation would be big enough, full party 20% boost and thats a big boost.
I agree, I wouldn't even mind if he delete party boost.
Whole fun of 8.0 is hunting frost dragons/tombs till lvl 100 and fight till You're out of money, then repeat.
If there will be big party boost, nobody will be able to exp solo and I wont get free items from people on tombs.

Lmao this dude dipped 😂 seems promising for a new server owner

What about an upcoming midrate server with alot of custom features, I got sick in covid twice which they sent me to IVA is the cause of this server not getting up in the first place.

This guy has been teasing this a couple of times now, he aint opening shit :)

Back