• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

What about an upcoming midrate server with alot of custom features, I got sick in covid twice which they sent me to IVA is the cause of this server not getting up in the first place.
if you are serious just go ahead and open it you've already seen many comments and people opinions so. just go ahead dude.. hopefully ur not trolling -.-

I am not trolling, some of you could PM me if you want to try out dmg/ voc experience so we can balance it

You have been doing this for like 6 years now, asking and hyping but so far you didn't open a single one of ur proposals lol.
100% sure this guy aint opening shit :D

Just PM me with the account numbers and password you want to use and I'll gladly create a character for you so you can try out the server.

Flameria
Post automatically merged:

Also do you want there to be training monks or not? In that case we would higher the skill ratio

maybe put on offline trainer monks, for like 6 hour or something, so there will be no spoof - spoof is shit who care ifs there is 2k ppl but 1.9k on trainers
please no mercy to botters, if somone is botting ban all accounts on this ip

Last edited:
I will update the client for you guys and release it tomorrow so you can logon and check and maybe tell me something which needs to be adjusted or smth so I can have it in mind for the start next week.

Also about botters, I never tolerate them so an instant deletion will be awarded for the cheaters.

Yeah please dont just speak, put the server on and let us enjoy something under the winter depress. Highrate pls as first edition

Hello, this is from a test today. Tell me your opinions.
SD dmg from a 100 ms ml 50
Mort hur dmg ~
UE dmg~
I think it needs to be increased a little bit. 200 mort hurs still weak same with ue. am not asking u for 7.4 dmg nah its orshabaal.. but a little bit increased. And would be lovely if it will get higher with a higher mlvl+lvl too

@bud
bro check ue dmg its cool 315 first hit but check second 430 its alot @Flameria this dmg is rlly cool
also mort hur bud is not bad if he make it higher it will be next realera mort hur ots its better when u hit more by sd than mort hur
@Also its just 100mage with 50mlvl low mlvl

Last edited:
@bud
bro check ue dmg its cool 315 first hit but check second 430 its alot @Flameria this dmg is rlly cool
also mort hur bud is not bad if he make it higher it will be next realera mort hur ots its better when u hit more by sd than mort hur
@Also its just 100mage with 50mlvl low mlvl
yea ero got what u meant brother, but The gyazo he posted now the second ones is really amazing dmg i think cause of the mlvl so if it will goes by MLVL + LVL as the second gyazo he posted so ITS Really AMAZING.. :*

Heres the same level but with additional 15 magic levels, hence the difference.
I love this one yeah , And just so you know Am playing playing a druid hahaha but i like high average dmg u know ;) anyways its cool like that WE need to test everything if possible messaged ya on fb but u didn't respond.. we need to login into client to see spawns and this u know nd this

Last edited:
I've tested the server with the owner Today, And honestly its amazing. Its the same as olders/nostalirus. very smooth. good stuff there. he will just add the client and fix more stuff and should be online sooner he said.

We've had a few testers around the week to try out some stuff and we found out necessarily stuff which had to be implemented and fixed. Hopefully the server will come up within the next few days or a week.

official server or test for everyone?
We've had a few testers around the week to try out some stuff and we found out necessarily stuff which had to be implemented and fixed. Hopefully the server will come up within the next few days or a week

It will be the first edition so it will be kind of a test then i should be a high rate and not super high

8-30 13x
31-50 11x
50-70 8x
71-100 5x
101-140 3x
141-170 2x
171-190 1.5x
191-999 1x

Idk about if u wanna keep the green stamina unlimited this edition or not but u can keep it for the first edition. Not super high kind of average for a first edition

Plus public cast will give us a extra exp tho

It will be the first edition so it will be kind of a test then i should be a high rate and not super high

8-30 13x
31-50 11x
50-70 8x
71-100 5x
101-140 3x
141-170 2x
171-190 1.5x
191-999 1x

Idk about if u wanna keep the green stamina unlimited this edition or not but u can keep it for the first edition. Not super high kind of average for a first edition

Plus public cast will give us a extra exp tho
I like these stages but make them more compact, less stepps of exp disadvantage but within the same frame of his option is good.
Also please make sure that the lootrate is good enough so we dont need to buy cash from farmers... Which will make the ot die by itself

Back