• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Carlin 8.5

Fixed bugs huh? Looser, you seem like a 30 year old noob, why did do this?
I couldn't find the map, so I choosed "Find Everything":

nicensi.jpg

/Limannen

Fixed bugs huh? Looser, you seem like a 30 year old noob, why did do this?
I couldn't find the map, so I choosed "Find Everything":

nicensi.jpg

/Limannen

Why noob? He just said "I fixed some map bugs", he never said something about "I CHANGED THE MAP LOCATION" and neither "I ADDED SCRIPTS"... so why calling him a noob?

And the word you were looking for is "chose" not "choosed". :)

Why noob? He just said "I fixed some map bugs", he never said something about "I CHANGED THE MAP LOCATION" and neither "I ADDED SCRIPTS"... so why calling him a noob?

he is right

Sad thing is, items like this exists in most rl maps, just not much ppls knows about em

I'm sorry if my grammar isn't perfect here at an otserv forum, where like 70% of the members can't speak English that well.
But I just thought it was a little weird.

Here's this guy, http://otland.net/195959-post76.html
And suddenly right out of the blue, he's fixing maps? I just think it is odd.
Isn't it "the perfect crime" ? He added the items, someone uses the map, he takes the items and play unfair ?

Sorry for my rude behaviour, but I just thought he did it with purpose.
And I've checked all the 8.5 carlin maps here at otland, there's no map with that kind of items, or any item for that matter.
So you tell me Archez, who did this? :S

/Limannen

I'm sorry if my grammar isn't perfect here at an otserv forum, where like 70% of the members can't speak English that well.
But I just thought it was a little weird.

Here's this guy, http://otland.net/195959-post76.html
And suddenly right out of the blue, he's fixing maps? I just think it is odd.
Isn't it "the perfect crime" ? He added the items, someone uses the map, he takes the items and play unfair ?

Sorry for my rude behaviour, but I just thought he did it with purpose.
And I've checked all the 8.5 carlin maps here at otland, there's no map with that kind of items, or any item for that matter.
So you tell me Archez, who did this? :S

/Limannen

I don't really care who added that items, why are you asking me?

I don't really care who added that items, why are you asking me?

Expression ;)

Well, Lukeeee...or w/e, can't you rehost the map without the items? maybe not all reads the comments and understands that it is items in it :S

/Limanenn