• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new city?

fatimaa

Reaction score
letter_martel_H.gif
ear ye! Hear ye! An icy bridge reaches toward an isle of frost and hidden fire, with cold-hearted monsters grim and dire.
ursagrodon_ilu.png

A cold storm is coming from the north. The howling wind whispers stories of an old and forgotten frozen island - unreachable for ages. What was once a lush and beautiful paradise is now an everlasting ice desert dominated by various kinds of monsters. Deep down inside the isle and locked in ice, a once so proud race - the ursagrodon – is sleeping and vigilantly waiting to be freed again...

Tibians, a new place to explore is waiting for you but only temporarily. From April 03 until May 03, a new isle called Chyllfroest will be accessible. West of Svargrond, an icy bridge will form within the next days, and will grant access to Chyllfroest for all premium players. You will find different dungeons with various creatures for different level ranges. If you are going deeper, you might find one of the frozen ursagrodons which can be tamed with some luck. In addition, rumour has it that yetis are roaming around there as well.

Enjoy spring, froest is coming...
Your Community Managers

Level's doesn't help you in this server if you just use the char for exp mr kenjin aka portuguese whore

lvls are always important . They give you speed, mana and hp points and depending on the way you hunt you can also learn something to use on pvp

i have fought way more wars than you sir, but who cares

HAHA :D I was reading this forum without being online, so I didn't have this retarded ignored, the shit he comes up with unbelievable haha. I can tell you right now, people like Xabor/Umit (Which I don't really like) got better pvp than you.

BTW, you are on my ignored list Kenjin Cwelosikan.

lvls are always important . They give you speed, mana and hp points and depending on the way you hunt you can also learn something to use on pvp

i have fought way more wars than you sir, but who cares

what the fuck are you talking about?

Back