• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new city?

Kenjin stop cry if you dont like what Rasmus got to say ignore him... else shut the fuck ^:D

Kenjin stop cry if you dont like what Rasmus got to say ignore him... else shut the fuck ^:D

he quoted 26 posts of me, lost all wars against my team and spams me in game with noobchars
if you dont know what to say better stay away

lvls are always important . They give you speed, mana and hp points and depending on the way you hunt you can also learn something to use on pvp

i have fought way more wars than you sir, but who cares
haha dude wtf u talk about u dont even know me u spastic hehehe
u dont need lvl 500 to be fast u are same with lvl 250 so fast like an lvl 500 u spastic top speed reached at lvl 168 :)

haha dude wtf u talk about u dont even know me u spastic hehehe
u dont need lvl 500 to be fast u are same with lvl 250 so fast like an lvl 500 u spastic top speed reached at lvl 168
Nah,

Depends on the ground you are running on ;d if you're a lvl 200 you won't run as fast as lvl 300+ on a desert ;d same with grass ;d but ye there is a point when lvl doesn't matter in speed calculation. Just ignore him like I did, he proven how retarded he is after saying that Jordi is a better commander than Navid. This guy is so retarded ;d hes more retarded than Umit.

Nah,

Depends on the ground you are running on ;d if you're a lvl 200 you won't run as fast as lvl 300+ on a desert ;d same with grass ;d but ye there is a point when lvl doesn't matter in speed calculation. Just ignore him like I did, he proven how retarded he is after saying that Jordi is a better commander than Navid. This guy is so retarded ;d hes more retarded than Umit.
Yea at lvl 300 you're same as a lvl 500 doesnt matter which ground
and i don't see that jordi is good every1 can say a target and count combos in shadow u dont even need to count if u would have so many members like jordi 50 members in vent 1 sd shoot will be 10k without ssa kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

and also i never saw anywhere that jordi did sick pushes + more things like the rest of the leaders skeon , wille , navid , calar ,

I've listened to his commanding on youtube and its like "Go south west, take target rush west... spam spam.. spam..." but ye that's all ;d I've been playing the push game with him ;d he managed to throw 2 mw;d he got pushed 7 sqms in 10 secs? also I don't know how this retard Kenjin can compare Navid or Me with Jordi, when he didn't even play with Navid or me.

Nah,

aahahah you are still pretending that i said that jordi is better than navid...ridiculous try calar

let me make it clear once more : jordi is better than you not than navid !

cry is free

keep lying about what i said instead of deal with reality

aahahah you are still pretending that i said that jordi is better than navid...ridiculous try calar

let me make it clear once more : jordi is better than you not than navid !

cry is free

keep lying about what i said instead of deal with reality
hhhhhhhhhhhh cant belive how retarded you must be
its no asslick now but i said it 1000x calar is one of the best leaders which played in shadowcores same as wille and navid and skeon - mitch

@GM Mark

PLEASE BAN THIS KENJIN HE DONT KNOW WHAT IS TIBIA

I think Lapa was best ldr on Shadowcores. And kenjin every1 has u ignored

better command not at pvp
but you loose in both aspects rly .
all i see is a guy that turns mad when soemone tells something bad about him, grow up calar, not by left and right side eating hamburgers, but in your mind
To make it clear first of all if you try to talk about pvp

jordi = bot
calar = hand

push skills = calar 100%
push skills = jordi 0%

To make it clear first of all if you try to talk about pvp

jordi = bot
calar = hand

push skills = calar 100%
push skills = jordi 0%

to make it clear

jordi 100 x 97 calar

warmode

calar has less 6 players and more 30 avg level
calar transfered back to lunar after that

jordi comands in polsih, english and spanish
calar eats hamburgers and fights on forum

to make it clear

jordi 100 x 97 calar

warmode

calar has less 6 players and more 30 avg level
calar transfered back to lunar after that

jordi comands in polsih, english and spanish
calar eats hamburgers and fights on forum
HAHA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT WARMODE FRAGS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LEADING SKILLS AKA COMANDING SKILLS + PVP SKILLS NOT ABOUT FRAGS IF ITS ABOUT FRAGS OFC JORDI CAN WIN WITH HIS SNEAKS OR SOME OTHER SHIT WITH 100 ppl in 1 field is not easy to kill a team with avalanche or sd combo which is unable to tank why didnt jordi try to fight calar in lunar :(? becuz no ava abuse ?????????????????????????

shhhhh

take it easy brah
why so mad...this is just a game...dont worry soon you will find a good guild to join...and win something
why you didnt transfered to lunar with lapa and calar?

they played here, both lost to jordi and by quirk of fate transfered to lunar after

but they keep talking after all

shhhhh

take it easy brah
why so mad...this is just a game...dont worry soon you will find a good guild to join...and win something
why you didnt transfered to lunar with lapa and calar?

they played here, both lost to jordi and by quirk of fate transfered to lunar after

but they keep talking after all
????????? i was 425 ed in lunarforce and made more warmodes than you can think u spastic stop talk random shit
give me ur name in shadowcores
or are you scared u fking charlover lol

i never s
????????? i was 425 ed in lunarforce and made more warmodes than you can think u spastic stop talk random shit
give me ur name in shadowcores
or are you scared u fking charlover lol

calm down, you are too nervous

Back