• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new city?

i never s

calm down, you are too nervous

GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME

HERE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DAMN RANDOM AND A CHARLOVER WHO IS SCARED TO TELL ME HIS NAME IN FKING SHADOWCORES HAHHAHA CANT BELIVE GUYS PLSSSSS LOOK AT THIS GUY KENJIN HEHE CHARLOVER NR 1 BEFORE U TALK ABOUT OTHER PPL LOOK AT UR SELF GRINGO
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME

GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME

HERE I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DAMN RANDOM AND A CHARLOVER WHO IS SCARED TO TELL ME HIS NAME IN FKING SHADOWCORES HAHHAHA CANT BELIVE GUYS PLSSSSS LOOK AT THIS GUY KENJIN HEHE CHARLOVER NR 1 BEFORE U TALK ABOUT OTHER PPL LOOK AT UR SELF GRINGO
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME
GIVE ME UR NAME

do you want my name lol
kimus is my name in game but i rly dont know why you are so mad asking that we both know you and your friends dont have power to kill me and will find soem excuses soon

do you want my name lol
kimus is my name in game but i rly dont know why you are so mad asking that we both know you and your friends dont have power to kill me and will find soem excuses soon
are you fucking retarded wtf u think who u are lol " u and your friend have no power to kill me " are you that important target which has bodyguards betwen him self that can defend him? or you gonna camp pz ????????
dude i dont even need more than 3 ppl to kil a random kid like you lols XD

are you fucking retarded wtf u think who u are lol " u and your friend have no power to kill me " are you that important target which has bodyguards betwen him self that can defend him? or you gonna camp pz ????????
dude i dont even need more than 3 ppl to kil a random kid like you lols XD

challenge accepted

We went to lunar cuz no-one wanted to fight with us, even jordi said in some thread that u had 10+ we've seen what jordi can do with even amounts 21-0 u remember? Jordi was always scared to fight against us.

do you want my name lol
Guild Membership: Blocker of the Spike Hunt

rpg guild detected -
Talking about pvp skils with these knight vocations gooesh can't belive how retarded people have to be and than pretending to be immortal dafuq

http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/guild.php?name=Spike+Hunt

Gz than you're talking about other people that they are trash :)
look at ur self before you start to talk about someone kkthxbye retard

Xabor fix some vent and ill help u kill him, i'll install tibia just to kill him, ill be home in around 7h

Xabor fix some vent and ill help u kill him, i'll install tibia just to kill him, ill be home in around 7h

uheuheuehueheueheuheueheuheueheuhe
asakskaskaskakskaskaksaskaskakskaskaksaks
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

uheuheuehueheueheuheueheuheueheuhe
asakskaskaskakskaskaksaskaskakskaskaksaks
ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Dat laugh i know that you're same as fatima loging at night exping so you won't get sneak so you can exp ur noob chars during the day and at the night loging on ur main snce no one will go for you :( but to bad that we see your true face retard :*

could you show me 1 video where u been in wm with your ek when u was 340+ ?? :)

How we wanna kill him when he just log in at the night to exp when 80% of swedish / 80% polish people are sleeping ;p
than pretending to be "i can't die " he prolly never been on the battle field :D

@kenjin magician
wait some days and i will solo you
i dont need anyone with me u will get soloed for that I will work
u dont know me ***** @watchout :)

Ahh;/ kenjin how abour this, ill get 20 ppl and jordi will get the same amount and wel go anlh-dara? Id be amazed if hed get 5 frags.

Ahh;/ kenjin how abour this, ill get 20 ppl and jordi will get the same amount and wel go anlh-dara? Id be amazed if hed get 5 frags.

las war you fought againt him you had average lvl like 30+ and he got more like 5-8 players

you talk too much calar, numbers dont speak but they mean more

las war you fought againt him you had average lvl like 30+ and he got more like 5-8 players

Dude, enough talking on forum now, lets bring it in-game, will we?

Krigar Rasmus is my charname, come find me later.

Answ to my 20v20? I've explained the avg lvl before, u should be imbaressed that u only won by2 frags while havin 10ppl more. Im just posting since im ultra bored

Answ to my 20v20? I've explained the avg lvl before, u should be imbaressed that u only won by2 frags while havin 10ppl more. Im just posting since im ultra bored

well you should be more

even my 5 years old brother knows the difference between 6 and 10

well you should be more

even my 5 years old brother knows the difference between 6 and 10
Gratz
a8WV24Z_460sa.gif

lvl 400ms ded by 3 ue here lvls doesnt matter that much as amount of sd shooters u whore it depends on amout of players :)
could you show me 1 video where u been in wm with your ek when u was 340+ ?? :)could you show me 1 video where u been in wm with your ek when u was 340+ ?? :)

Back