• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new city?

Still no answer gz

Also little explanation of why our avg lvl in guild was higher than yours, this time you might understand it.

We had 29-31 ppl in our guild, with majority of people being 220-270, but we had 3-7 people that were 300-350, and 400+ like Sephus/Sacres/Cornel.

While your guild had 90+ ppl with many noob chars, lvl 1(guild leader) and several 120-160lvl's which downgraded your whole AVG lvl, but if we counted the 40+ ppl you had on that battlefield and our 28-31, u'd see that the avg lvl would be almost the same or you avg lvl would be higher, which it doesn't really matter on this ot, since if you got 10 more players it mean 10 more avalanche for JORDI :D so now you should shut the fuck up, and ask your leader jordi if he wants a battle 20 versus 20..

Last edited:
Still no answer gz

Also little explanation of why our avg lvl in guild was higher than yours, this time you might understand it.

We had 29-31 ppl in our guild, with majority of people being 220-270, but we had 3-7 people that were 300-350, and 400+ like Sephus/Sacres/Cornel.

While your guild had 90+ ppl with many noob chars, lvl 1(guild leader) and several 120-160lvl's which downgraded your whole AVG lvl, but if we counted the 40+ ppl you had on that battlefield and our 28-31, u'd see that the avg lvl would be almost the same or you avg lvl would be higher, which it doesn't really matter on this ot, since if you got 10 more players it mean 10 more avalanche for JORDI :D so now you should shut the fuck up, and ask your leader jordi if he wants a battle 20 versus 20..

U had 40 ppl aswell when u were maslana aka shitlana

new hellhounds spawns, expiola soon

In addition, rumour has it that yetis are roaming around there as well.

bunny slippers

Still no answer gz

i already answered your last post about that and you know it .
you are just making a show off to somebody like you do when you say i said jordi has got better pvp than navid

you never foguth against pink guys ( wich had a leader lvl 1)
you fought against revolution, that never had chars under lvl 225 .

you lost fairly and still complaining till today
you had less 6 players and moreve 30 lvl average at least

i already answered your last post about that and you know it .
you are just making a show off to somebody like you do when you say i said jordi has got better pvp than navid

you never foguth against pink guys ( wich had a leader lvl 1)
you fought against revolution, that never had chars under lvl 225 .

you lost fairly and still complaining till today
you had less 6 players and moreve 30 lvl average at least

This can go on and on.. I'm asking you for a open 20 v 20, I never said that you said anything about Jordi having better pvp than Navid, but you did say that hes a better leader which makes you retarded. We did fight against pink-guys/revolution same shit, leaded by the same leader with same people....
Yes we lost fairly, because no chars were rooked. You had a lvl 1 as a leader and many low lvls in your guild, if 40 versus 30 is 6 players more than GZ math, I don't know where you get this bullshit from. You've managed to win a warmode with us GRATZ!! But thats just 1 thing, you can bring to this convo, you never fought with better teams. Like Veziv/Drako/Wille/Mitch/Skeon/Szady, all I can say is that "Wipe Again/Endless Wipe" was one of the best teams on shadowcores if not the best, and many people can confirm this. Jordi was always scared to fight against us, and when he decided to fight against us with even amounts we've seen what happened 21-0.. I don't give a shit about commanding skills, I just had good people that listened well. People like Ananas/Gym/Strike/Kayto and many many more. Funny fact, a better team on shadowcores = Jordi goes retired, better team leaves shadowcores Jordi = Reload.

Also, we'll see how long Jordi will last against Kaida.

This can go on and on.. I'm asking you for a open 20 v 20, I never said that you said anything about Jordi having better pvp than Navid, but you did say that hes a better leader which makes you retarded. We did fight against pink-guys/revolution same shit, leaded by the same leader with same people....
Yes we lost fairly, because no chars were rooked. You had a lvl 1 as a leader and many low lvls in your guild, if 40 versus 30 is 6 players more than GZ math, I don't know where you get this bullshit from. You've managed to win a warmode with us GRATZ!! But thats just 1 thing, you can bring to this convo, you never fought with better teams. Like Veziv/Drako/Wille/Mitch/Skeon/Szady, all I can say is that "Wipe Again/Endless Wipe" was one of the best teams on shadowcores if not the best, and many people can confirm this. Jordi was always scared to fight against us, and when he decided to fight against us with even amounts we've seen what happened 21-0.. I don't give a shit about commanding skills, I just had good people that listened well. People like Ananas/Gym/Strike/Kayto and many many more. Funny fact, a better team on shadowcores = Jordi goes retired, better team leaves shadowcores Jordi = Reload.

you lost the war, and now you want to make people believe that we had lvl 0 chars in the guild and the numbers were 40-30 . I think that too much mcdonalds afected you calculatin process .

2 days after loose to jordi you transfered to lunar again .
lapa started to follow your steps and guess what, 2 days after get smashed in a war agains jordi he is on lunar too pretending nothign happened .

i dont give a fuck about what you think, we will not move to a dead server just because a fat emigrant wants .
you already transfered to shadow and lost, do it again and we will kick you ass again

2 days after? are you retarded? we stayed here and wanted to fight. We were botting warzone all the time, guess what? it was Jordi that left shadow, we stayed here I got my rp from 300 to 350 in that time, we had 2 warmodes with lapa and few other wms, but after that it was boring so we transfered to lunar. I don't know where you get this info from, that we transfered to lunar after 2 days, you are retarded as fuck seriously, I won't make a team here just to smash your ass, many people have stopped playing. But If I can join Kaida, I will join them and help them as much as I can. Your brain is dead, so I will use your way of talking. Also I don't think anyone cares of what You and I write here, I don't care either I'm just writing cuz im bored at college.

HAHAHAHAH YOU LOST WITH WIPE AGAIN 21-0 YOU AVG LVL WAS HIGHER AND YOU HAD ONLY 2 PLAYERS LESS REMEMBER?H HAHAH.

You are the biggest retard I have ever seen.

2 days after? are you retarded? we stayed here and wanted to fight. We were botting warzone all the time, guess what? it was Jordi that left shadow, we stayed here I got my rp from 300 to 350 in that time, we had 2 warmodes with lapa and few other wms, but after that it was boring so we transfered to lunar. I don't know where you get this info from, that we transfered to lunar after 2 days, you are retarded as fuck seriously, I won't make a team here just to smash your ass, many people have stopped playing. But If I can join Kaida, I will join them and help them as much as I can. Your brain is dead, so I will use your way of talking. Also I don't think anyone cares of what You and I write here, I don't care either I'm just writing cuz im bored at college.

HAHAHAHAH YOU LOST WITH WIPE AGAIN 21-0 YOU AVG LVL WAS HIGHER AND YOU HAD ONLY 2 PLAYERS LESS REMEMBER?H HAHAH.

You are the biggest retard I have ever seen.

nanana

i never use capslock to write
you do it

now you pretend i did it wich just shows how stupid you are
well , join kaida and fight us

you will loose again and find some excuses

nanana

i never use capslock to write
you do it

now you pretend i did it wich just shows how stupid you are
well , join kaida and fight us

you will loose again and find some excuses
Kenjin stop spam on forum who is better who win warmode who loss ;p all see on history war jordi only win 1 warmode wicth wipe and win 1 frags and? only you spam on forum yeyeyeye win jordi warmode vs wipe and? look how much jordi loss warmode vs wipe ;] now some people wipe and banitio play witch jordi i know now have good team and masa xd
DONT SPAM ON FORUM WHO WIN WM ;P ITS ONLY GAME

Kenjin stop spam on forum who is better who win warmode who loss ;p all see on history war jordi only win 1 warmode wicth wipe and win 1 frags and? only you spam on forum yeyeyeye win jordi warmode vs wipe and? look how much jordi loss warmode vs wipe ;] now some people wipe and banitio play witch jordi i know now have good team and masa xd
DONT SPAM ON FORUM WHO WIN WM ;P ITS ONLY GAME

who created jordi dominando thread? me ?
no .

i am just answering the thread not creating them or spaming .

Okey this should shut your 30lvl/avg higher.
http://otland.net/threads/server-dominado.208384/

Posted By Jordi EK

actually it shuts your mouth . If we had lvl 0 in oiur guild our average lvl would not be that high

you had less 6 players and you say you had less 25

thats why i said we had less 30 average lvls, i can lie too calar .

the fact is that you had less 6 players and the average lvl was 14 for you

we won in the end

for someone that called us trade team, that says that jordi sucks and that i am brain retarded you must be rly bad because you actually lost
everytime you act like a god outside the only place you are rly a god ( mcdonalds) i will remind you that you lost to the trade team with no leader and less average lvl

actually it shuts your mouth . If we had lvl 0 in oiur guild our average lvl would not be that high

you had less 6 players and you say you had less 25

thats why i said we had less 30 average lvls, i can lie too calar .

the fact is that you had less 6 players and the average lvl was 14 for you

we won in the end

for someone that called us trade team, that says that jordi sucks and that i am brain retarded you must be rly bad because you actually lost
everytime you act like a god outside the only place you are rly a god ( mcdonalds) i will remind you that you lost to the trade team with no leader and less average lvl

I never said you had 25 players more. Why wouldn't it be that high? ofc it would be since you had many 300+ but nvm. We never had 6 players less but at least 10 players less. Yes, you were/you are/you will be a trade team, this will never change for you, Jordi is shit at commanding. Not hard to win with 10 players while spamming ava, also it just shows how bad you, are that you only won by 2 frags. Also read other posts, what people have said about numbers.. It's not only me saying that we had a lot less ppl.

H
I never said you had 25 players more. Why wouldn't it be that high? ofc it would be since you had many 300+ but nvm. We never had 6 players less but at least 10 players less. Yes, you were/you are/you will be a trade team, this will never change for you, Jordi is shit at commanding. Not hard to win with 10 players while spamming ava, also it just shows how bad you, are that you only won by 2 frags. Also read other posts, what people have said about numbers.. It's not only me saying that we had a lot less ppl.
hi:p

Heh, I just un-ignored you ;d

Hi Umit, how are you my close friend?

Okey, I thought you'd start a convo with me, you know how fat I am etc.. etc.. how much my parents earn etc.. etc.. but too bad you're not;/ I guess I'll just need to wait for that retard to respond to my previous post... Hes kinda slow tho, I think hes trying to come up with some new bullshit that he can't backup.

Okey, ignored again CYA>

Back