• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New game Tibia map in 3D - Unreal Engine + Blender + Own Textures

I feel like every screenshot is the same but form different angle. There is no progress at all.

I don't want to sound negative or discouraging for the OP, but don't expect much.

During the first 3 months since he began his work, he made like 10 very basic weapon models, a couple of very simple blocked-out buildings, imported a few textures from the internet, and included a standard character controller with character models. This is literally nothing in terms of game development, it's not even proof of concept. Author promises things like inventory and PvP systems, yet I very much doubt he will ever deliver anything except another bunch of simple environment screenshots.

He also claims that just because it's running on Unreal Engine, it will be better than a project on Unity. That alone proves he has no experience at all regarding game dev. And if you look at his Mystic Blade model, well - apparently he's not a 3D artist either...

BUT - it's good for him that he does something, tries something, but he went way too far with the scope of the project.

Luiz, next week passed soo quickly and we are still waiting for new demo or smoke screenshoots! 🤔 Please, don't make us wait!

Back