• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
Believe me, I realized that at a young age. I would expect you to not take it so seriously, since this is a game afterall..
Well when you say that your own team is only a bunch of retards how could you expect me to not get offended seeing as I'm a part of the team. You even just agreed to how I said people don't take stuff like that lightly. Regardless of it being a game or anything else for that matter I'm going to respond as would majority of people in this world.

Well when you say that your own team is only a bunch of retards how could you expect me to not get offended seeing as I'm a part of the team. You even just agreed to how I said people don't take stuff like that lightly. Regardless of it being a game or anything else for that matter I'm going to respond as would majority of people in this world.

This team is filled with a bunch of retards ;/ It was good before, now it's just shit, even Lopek thinks so <3. As much fun as this was, I will actually go afk now, Hopefully I have time to come to gather tomorrow, If not then oh well :)

BB

get raped by polacks? hahaha fun

are u stupid or something ? do you think u are good bcs u can killed someone retarded? theres a condition, when u play this pussy with 10 ping u can fuck us, has same u get raped by koreans in a normal games like dota/lol/cs:go
this what u said here u can say to veziv but not to ppl who are not from poland so shut the fuck up and dont complain about pvp which people played tibia when u was cleaning up ur fat ass u br all what u can do exp or fight for the spawn with ur navi team now click the button north east of ur screen (loggout) never connect again

this what u said here u can say to veziv but not to ppl who are not from poland so shut the fuck up and dont complain about pvp which people played tibia when u was cleaning up ur fat ass u br all what u can do exp or fight for the spawn with ur navi team now click the button north east of ur screen (loggout) never connect again

Well, i do not waste me time with a ppl who tell others fat, a idiots like you who use 5 eu stresser, can click in the uninstall and never back more

do you think u are a pro bcs u ping a ppl and count ue combo with u 3 little friends in a public vt? gtz u done this shit

I Guess this is the better option, cause the most of the players get high levels before the "xp change", and the new teams can't get levels to fight with old teams.
SIGNED! excellent.

Well, i do not waste me time with a ppl who tell others fat, a idiots like you who use 5 eu stresser, can click in the uninstall and never back more

do you think u are a pro bcs u ping a ppl and count ue combo with u 3 little friends in a public vt? gtz u done this shit
umadbro? we never used public vent but sorri we dont use navi atleast u fucktard br pls kill your self get a belt its cheap in brazol
its hardcore pvp here u dont need more lvl than 200 so gtfo out of here adn go shadow u charlover

@Ploodriny

Shut the fuck up. There is an OTS called Lunarforce. You can check "server information" . If you don't agree with it, leave and search other ots, what you like. This is lunarforce. You don't even playing it. I mean i never seen you in war vs Navid, Veziv, Calar, Szady. Probably with some Brazol Navi team but i think nothing else you did here. They wont change it since we enjoy it , and this all change happened becouse it was kinda hard to kill 400 lvl chars in battles. So why they would make it back? Becouse some brs? nonono.
And anyway doesnt matter howmany lvl you are, every team can fuck you up so easy who play in lunarforce atm. So better if you don't start threads like this.
ideas for you: Try it in Rl tibia forums to change exp stage becouse you want to play. Probably they will listen to you. GG

PS: "in a normal games like dota/lol/cs:go" < Better if you keep play this "normal" games exept Tibia. It's too hard for you.

Last edited:
uninformed, any brs team uses the navi lunarforce, are calling all brs ppl waste because they do not want brs are equal in levels? it only has one setting: fear!

umadbro? we never used public vent but sorri we dont use navi atleast u fucktard br pls kill your self get a belt its cheap in brazol
its hardcore pvp here u dont need more lvl than 200 so gtfo out of here adn go shadow u charlover
The first one who transfer to shadow when mark enable it telling bullshit fun

David

We got 5 hour difference for you guys, so it cause we don't fight vs u guys everyday, and u braindead if u don't know stop telling bullshit we are the first team who battle vs kaida whe szady come there because we got equals levels, now stfu and when u start spam this shit with random shits try to be true

I don't understand 99% of the comments on this thread! is it some new type of English?

The first one who transfer to shadow when mark enable it telling bullshit fun

David

We got 5 hour difference for you guys, so it cause we don't fight vs u guys everyday, and u braindead if u don't know stop telling bullshit we are the first team who battle vs kaida whe szady come there because we got equals levels, now stfu and when u start spam this shit with random shits try to be true
I wrote 1 reply. U spamming it on 4 pages. And what i lied? I said i never ever seen you fight on this ot. What is true <cast, ttm, video> or never played agaist you. Not even at midnight when we fought vs others and thats 19:00 for you. Anyway Lispo and Mazialka already wrote what i wanted to write. Nothing more to say. Bb.

You guys come and try and ruin a battle yesterday with your navi bullshit, if you really wanna have wars at least show you have skill and use your hands not combo leader and run away as soon as we try and move into you bc you were dropping like flies as soon as you got targeted. Fyi navi potting sucks maybe if you actually pot your teammates they wont die like salar

The only reason i die is because i dont really focus on potting myself or really focus on keeping myself alive.. When i get atk'd i use SSA's but i already have a low mana because im potting others and sio'ing others and a lvl 200 mage has shitty mana. Ive started lvling and i will start waring on my ed when im 220. But your right i never do get potted or infact sio'd and its difficult to stay alive if you cant..

The only reason i die is because i dont really focus on potting myself or really focus on keeping myself alive.. When i get atk'd i use SSA's but i already have a low mana because im potting others and sio'ing others and a lvl 200 mage has shitty mana. Ive started lvling and i will start waring on my ed when im 220. But your right i never do get potted or infact sio'd and its difficult to stay alive if you cant..
If you are really using "POTION " while you are getting pumped than you are a newcomer sal =p never pot ur self while u get pumped and spam SSA and when ur mana is down just change e ring with might ring and get mana and if u see they stop atk put on e ring nab and u dont die so easy SPASTIC

If you are really using "POTION " while you are getting pumped than you are a newcomer sal =p never pot ur self while u get pumped and spam SSA and when ur mana is down just change e ring with might ring and get mana and if u see they stop atk put on e ring nab and u dont die so easy SPASTIC

That's what I do retard but I didnt say any where in that I pot myself using ssas. I said I use ssas and hope others pot me but they nevwr do rly.. so I die xd

Back