• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Idea

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
Well I believe that tibia should start being more animated, so imagine a boat that actually travels around the tibia map, in each port the npc asks you to wait a certain amount of time until the boat arrives (10 seconds - 2 minutes) and when it arrives it stops for like 15 seconds and all the people that talked to the npc will be teleported to the boat, then it starts going around and each port it will ask you "Do you wish to stop at 'Name Of city or location'?" and if you choose yes you're teleported to the boat port, if not you keep going, if you wish to stop in middle way.. you can talk to the captain and say "Jump Overboard" and he will ask you again "Do you really wish to jump overboard?" if you say yes, you're teleported to the nearest free land (you can set the locations) and in orange letters it would say "Phew! what a swim, I'm sure tired!"

What you think of this idea? I have no scripts at all, just an idea, I wish someone would make it but I think it's hell-load of hardness...

i saw somethin like that in K.A and its a great idea (y)
ore maybe somethin like PObr boat system

it's a very old idea, and has been made already by several people... not sure if it was ever released though :p tibia was not made to be animated, so it won't look to good... especially if you wanna make the boat turn will look very ugly.....

Its a nice idea, you think it could be scripted??
To add the Zeppelin System in ScapeOT?
i can try

Back