• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

Sorry, deleted it since not many has joined, Talaturen decided to add anyone who would like to join to the developer team and give them access to private SVN. :p

Ones that are in already: Three Magic (UI designer), Delirium (UI/coder) - Need more coders!!!

Why did you give in? :/ should have kept it open for the public, no private svn crap.

Some images from the UI.

Nothing special, just trying to get the hang of QtDesigner at the moment :)

Maybe this has been answered already, but I can't be bothered to browse through almost 40 pages. Will this support older versions? 7.4, 7.6?

Looking great by the way!

it only will support 8.6+? and older clients =(?... but is a really great idea, i will take a look to it, i'm sure that would be a good one, maybe better than rme

waiting for it. release the beta please.
can't handle "unsupported client version (8)" anymore...
- blablabla, import the map.
and next time it will give the same error.

It's linking to otclient? :S
Yeah, edubart convinced me to work with him on Otc, since Otc was all done in LUA and his own QML scripting for UI, therefore a map editor wouldn't be a problem to do it using his current code structure, but now I decided to work on my first-very-own-src. I was doing it for learning-purposes but I guess edubart got me wrong.
it only will support 8.6+? and older clients =(?... but is a really great idea, i will take a look to it, i'm sure that would be a good one, maybe better than rme
Afaik, supporting 8.1 and less shouldn't be a hard process since they don't differ much, so is supporting 8.10+.
I think this proyect are discontinued or maybe they take a vacation
kSWOZ.png
It's a 1 man project
Please finish this asap, I can't map more than 5 minutes until the latest release of rme crashes... :(
Then you better report it to Remere. No guarantee that this project will be finished as possible as you think. though, I'm planning to post progress similar to last year's.

Last edited:
Oh, is a 1 man proyect? i understand now, take you time mate, i want a good map editor not one half worked

If you ever need testers, feel free to let me know :> I'd love to try it out and see if anything goes wrong.

Would like to add something to my prev->prev post: I do not hate edubart's code, I actually love it & love how he made it, I also appreciate the offer he made.

Would like to add something to my prev->prev post: I do not hate edubart's code, I actually love it & love how he made it, I also appreciate the offer he made.

so does ur signature

Back