• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

In RME you can put wall with square brush, but not with circle brush, will be cool if you add these feature

I have one suggestion to you Fallen.

Extensible via embedded scripting support. Lua or Python. Don't matter which.

With a full set of bindings, I vow I'd have you up to par with Remere's RME 1.1.9 within 3 months, RME 2.1 within 6 months, and by the end of the year RME would already seem like a distant memory; Some primitive map editor we used 'back in the day.'

2 new screenshots has been uploaded. And im not dead, i was just busy with school work and final exams.
Please read first post again

I have one suggestion to you Fallen.

Extensible via embedded scripting support. Lua or Python. Don't matter which.

With a full set of bindings, I vow I'd have you up to par with Remere's RME 1.1.9 within 3 months, RME 2.1 within 6 months, and by the end of the year RME would already seem like a distant memory; Some primitive map editor we used 'back in the day.'
Im not gonna support python/lua, ill support Qt scripting maybe, if theres more votes on scripting, but i dont see any use of it, since you will have all the functions to delete/add anything you would like, with hotkeys, toolbar actions

Last edited:
Insert a function so you can... hmm... Replace ID by ID, wud be nice

A better one than rme... Add function if you select options for a door, you can click an optioin to make automatic scripts! That would be awsome!

finally found this. when you make auto boarder make sure its tight boarders like this otherwise its pretty crappy and useless.

Tiny brush size - OpenTibia Fans - Projects
here is the picture if your to lazy to open the link
newsizemp1.gif

Very interesting! I wish you well for your project.

@soul4soul I agree, that i friggin' sweet and is how I want the autoborder to work. Changing it in the editor is actually quite trivial, just never got around to it as it would require a new UI feature as well to work well.

Great!

Replace tool is needed for sure (whole map and selection)
Would be cool if you could add a feature that automatically copies the coordinates in lua format, like mouse over position, press F8 and you can paste it.

Back