• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Map Editor

I'm having some problems compiling it
miL0qCy3QE.png

Anyways it did get compiled, so i tried to open it and then some pop up asking for dlls appear so, i just found all the dlls in minwg folder and qt folder, after like 50~ dlls
16VtVvESzN.png

so it opened
RkOVZLGT9h.png

:3 also i tried to open a map and

vlbNhF6FqZ.png

:[ its supposed to be 9.10 and idk if its map editor problem or my map items problem

I'm having some problems compiling it
miL0qCy3QE.png

Anyways it did get compiled, so i tried to open it and then some pop up asking for dlls appear so, i just found all the dlls in minwg folder and qt folder, after like 50~ dlls
16VtVvESzN.png

so it opened
RkOVZLGT9h.png

:3 also i tried to open a map and

vlbNhF6FqZ.png

:[ its supposed to be 9.10 and idk if its map editor problem or my map items problem
All sprites aren't fixed yet be patient.

Also you do not require all those DLLs.
I only required 6 DLLs (W7SP1 64-bit):
DLLs said:
QtXml4.dll
QtNetwork4.dll
QtGui4.dll
QtCore4.dll
mingwm10.dll
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
Also the errors you got were just warnings, some variables aren't used yet.

Is there anyone who want to join development and give me motivation? <,<

Don't you have any friends who are willing to help you? They are the most qualified to be trustworthy.
I never care about trustworthy or not when it comes to svn, as i can easily revert your changes.

Always once I have looked SVN always the last rev is 44, the project is dead?

I hope you do well. early user testing and bugs?
users who signed up?

I have wanted to map again :D with 9.1

Last edited:
Brushes are now 100% done (fully configurable with lua), sorry for the late reply, i was taking a break...

Back