• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New mapping style <.<

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Graphic style

noebn5.png

1zmjnte.png

bfmaex.png

29nv5kz.png

281g08z.png

2n9lv6w.png

c29lt.png

Kaywin/Nokturno

nice? man, this suckass...
1. adding random shitty sprites that only worsen the map.
2. those coloured dwarf statues sucks.
3. poor quality please?
4. what about of the pink color in the second photo :s

the sprites just dont match they look horrible and the maping sukz

Nice for showoff :}

But dtk, don't see it in a server, but nice anyway, gratz.

I think it looks simply horrible :blink:

its called something different, dont u get tired of looking at the same shit all the time. This alone with the new stuff blows away any mapping u have ever done. nough said.

Ontopic: keep up the work on this, only thing is just maybe change the npcs

its called something different, dont u get tired of looking at the same shit all the time. This alone with the new stuff blows away any mapping u have ever done. nough said.

Dont be hatin on my mapping kiddo.
I havent said that its horrible because its different i said that its horrible because it is in fact horrible.
The sprites look like gathered from 5 different games, stuffed together into tibia along with some extremly poorly edited tibia items.

So you also get it,
Lets take the first pic:

1) The main street looks very good (I like it alot) but it doesnt look good with the tibia grass because it looks blurry
2) The ground < of the stairs looks simpy horrible, they look like the huge cake sprite from cip (which is super ugly)
3) The pillars there are bugged (pink dots)
4) The ground inside of the house looks also simply freaking horrible
5) On the second pic, the items behind the counter have no outline, remind me of those sucky Dragonball OT sprites
6) The npcs look like from a old gameboy game.

I could go on but i guess you got my point.

My guess is that he took the sprites from 5-6 different games and just mashed em into that one map.
It would look good if all the sprites would be custom and in the same spriting style but you cant mash up so many different styles.
Its like combining tibia with LoL, that wouldnt look too good either dont u think?

So owned, you have obv no idea of what ur talking about.

I would go insane if i had to play that server for longer than 3 minutes.

And now is nough said :rolleyes:

Dastan's right

Nice for showoff :}

But dtk, don't see it in a server, but nice anyway, gratz.

But yet, nobody bitches about pokemon servers?
This surprises me..

Whenever someone copies off of a good game, everyone says ata boy, but when they try their own, nobody likes it?
I don't see this, a pokemon server is extremely easy to make.. But, this was this guys own sprites.. OWN SPRITES. Not sprites copied off of Nintendo.

Unless you can do better, stop bitching at this guy and go do something else. I dare you to do this and make it better than he did.

Now everyone stfu.. It's custom.

He deff didnt make them himself.
Just look at the items and ul see that they were made by different people lightx.
And a pokemon server isnt easy to make mate, the pokemon sprites that are used atm are really really good, same goes for the poke centers. ^^

Last edited:
But yet, nobody bitches about pokemon servers?
This surprises me..

Whenever someone copies off of a good game, everyone says ata boy, but when they try their own, nobody likes it?
I don't see this, a pokemon server is extremely easy to make.. But, this was this guys own sprites.. OWN SPRITES. Not sprites copied off of Nintendo.

Unless you can do better, stop bitching at this guy and go do something else. I dare you to do this and make it better than he did.

Now everyone stfu.. It's custom.

His own sprites?

He is Zisly? I saw those sprites on zisly webpage.

And if he make his own sprites, well is ok, but SUCKS.

Back
Top Bottom