• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW OT - [SWEDEN]Coldwinter - Custom Client & Custom Map

Fredrikli

Reaction score
Hear me, hear me!

Are you tired of real-map servers?
Are you looking for a custom server, with the best of old tibia and new tibia combined?

Coldwinter is an custom server, but with newer and older features combined to get the perfect mix.

Information:
  • Custom client
  • New promotions with new spells!
  • Custom map
  • Old PVP system. (No more fiddling with wierd pvp options. There's only one option: PVP-ON)
  • Stacking potions and runes.
  • No blackskull!
  • Experience rate starting at 7x, descending to 3x, with 100-level-steps.
  • 3x Skill and Magic rate.
  • Offline training in houses!
  • 1x Lootrate (looting is fun again!)

Additional Features:
  • Loads of new quests and questlines to keep tibia-veterans busy.
  • Summons don't steal their master's gained experience.
  • Very few immersion-breaking features. Tibia was all about RPG in the old days, and we want to keep it that way.
  • Mini world-changes and huge events (both custom and some familiar) almost every day.
  • Stable, fast, dedicated server with 100/100 Mbit connection located in Sweden.

Disclaimer: The server is still in it's early days, which means more the website is not really "Super-informative" right now.

Last edited:
Nice website! ;)

after a bit of playing...
can you change spell text so it doesnt spam the local chat? maybe add the loot text as well...
regeneration is dreadful... playing a knight its 1 hitpoint and 2 mana every 5~ seconds. Not a deal breaker but still... its so slow, it hurts.:(

its also discouraging having such low regen AND potions are expensive for a beginner: 40gp per health potion and 45gp per mana potion. I have to kill like 4 trolls then go up and regenerate enough hp to go back down and keep hunting.

Last edited:
There are small health potions in the shop for 20gp!

I'll consider boosting new players in some way. Especially knight and paladins since they seem to have some problems starting.

Edit: I've added some more starter items for all classes!

Last edited:
Ill bump this because its a custom map, but you need to remove the 10 ml you start with, and detail a lot more.. The first cave is prob finnished within 4 minutes of mapping

Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, I agree some of the caves in the map could be more detailed, and I'll work on it!

Back