• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Peaceful Guild!

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
Hello Tiberans im here to talk bout my guild its not a war guild its a peaceful guild. Im posting to say that im currently recruiting 100+...

I will sort out problems if needed to... I am not here to fight im here to have fun...

Please no flamers!!!!

if i cause problems, how can you solve it and stay peacefull at the same time??? :S:S:S

nah jking

GL on it

Btw: i'm a flamer ;D

why did u leave smiley gang , well gl with your guild you will have my sword by your side :)

was thinking the same thing XD

but a peacefull guild in a pvp-e where you only see pkers and such, thats new. wanna see how its gonna hold.

and how come that he wants 2 be peacefull, and still having an avatar where you see him having a red skull :S:S:S

ps: im a flamer

He Dont Have Red Skull Anymore =\ As U Can See That Is An Old Pic
Where He Is Still on Smiley Gang :D

loL?

why are you seriously going in on that

i'm obviously joking about the skull thing

I left smiley gang for a reason and that was becuase i got told the 3 main people who helped me was quiting :S so i thought oh!

Main peoples is hisoka, chappie and blazey blaze :S:S

P.s thanks blazey :):)

Back