• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

I've now been working on the monster stats, monster attacks and etc..
9pOhOm8P.gif

@Printer I have a question about the elements stats
how it will be?
fire > poison/earth
poison/earth > energy
energy > ice
ice > fire
and will have the "normal" ?
and another question, the player will cast spells too? or just your pets?

DARK MAGIC > ALL

If like pakemons, just pets should be able to use spells

As it now, only your summon shoot spells. But your the one Who is ordering the attacks :p

great, and about the spells, you need create alot of new spells to monsters?
the speed of players will be like the PXG, doens't matter your level, your speed will be the same ?

great, and about the spells, you need create alot of new spells to monsters?
the speed of players will be like the PXG, doens't matter your level, your speed will be the same ?
Yes, i just making the systems. Then the spells, stats and etc.. Shall be later configured. I may take help from you guys :p

A little update: [Passive system, it attacks back only the person who attacked the passive monster and not attack everybody!]
HAwm4-cq-.gif

Yes, i just making the systems. Then the spells, stats and etc.. Shall be later configured. I may take help from you guys :p

A little update: [Passive system, it attacks back only the person who attacked the passive monster and not attack everybody!]
HAwm4-cq-.gif
if I can help later i'll try, great work with the passive system, i've see it here in otland, but the another system the monster will attack anothers players :p:p

Its just playaers dont really attack in this "server"/"global system". Just the summons attacks :D

Evolution System!

T089y6cGd.gif
If the monster had a nicknake, evolved one will have it too, right? :)

PD: In monster description, should it say real monster name/type if the monster have a nickname?

Remember it is a gif, so the quality is not the best :p

Printer, how will work the catch system? what item you are think to put this, my advice put 5 or more types and rates "pokeballs" ...
edit:
an idea, you can put the "soils" as "pokeballs" with rate, and element percent, the element percent mean the % rate to catch the monster with same element of soil

Printer, how will work the catch system? what item you are think to put this, my advice put 5 or more types and rates "pokeballs" ...
edit:
an idea, you can put the "soils" as "pokeballs" with rate, and element percent, the element percent mean the % rate to catch the monster with same element of soil
Well i have not looked on which items i will use. I focus to finish the systems first :p

I have start working with the combat system:
The damage on this picture, is the damage of the spell which is: 1000. Because of the effectiveness of the attack is normal. [Here is the Rat, normal type]
-504En4L2.png

The damage on this picture decreased from the 1k dmg to 750, because the effectiveness of the attack is weak. [Here is the Rat, water type]
kNUWSUEKQ.png

The damage on this picture has increased from the 1k dmg to 1250, because the effectiveness of the attack is strong. [Here is the Rat, grass type]
GCrkyuDrp.png

Back