• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project - Custom Stories - Custom Features - Your Idea's Coming Alive

bro, my advice about the elements of monsters, don't create grass type, water type, just leave the monsters with your real resist from tibia, hydra weak to energy and fire for exemple, just leave as are.

Monsters are getting blind after evolution? Then make ability to don't evolve. I prefer weaker dragon hatchling than stronger and blind dragon.

I'm still working on the damage/defense formulas. I have made one, i hopefully that it is good enough :p Since i hate math :D

Here is the stats table, but i doubt someone would like to fill it up :p

Last edited:
@Printer
I thought a lot about your project, I was thinking about how interesting would be the "boss" of the tibia, being "Pokemon" very rare and difficult to come by, and also about developments, few will be the "Pokemon" capable of evolving as will be that part?
one doubts, the spells are you doing, will be in PXG style, m1, m2 ... or the guy will speak the name of the spell?
and one more doubt (I know I'm boring, sorry, but I'm curious, this project is one of my dreams to play hehe) the level of "Pokemon" will be shown on the name? is so strange, I think, would be the coolest place only in the look of the item containing the monster (in your case gold coin), and an idea, as in PXG when his "pokemon" reaches such a level, it can have a special aura, so other people will know that it is in their apex: 3

The spells are: a1, a2, a3 and etc... Well i think it's easier to see the opponents pokemon level that way. Well i will not make any minor details yet. I'm just after making big systems. As it now, the core is done.

*Call and callback is done.
*Order System [cut, rock smash, dig, light, blink, mount]
*Evoltuion System
*Level System
*Stats system
*Damage and Defense formulas
*Nickname System
*Spells System
*Passive System

What is left todo: "Pokedex", "Catch", "Duel Npcs" and "Others [Suggestions or i may get a idea.]"

SURFFFFF WATERFALL!!!!!!!
I never seen the point with surf, since you can fly over the water and also it would look like they run over the water with the current sprites.

I never seen the point with surf, since you can fly over the water and also it would look like they run over the water with the current sprites.
you can just use the swimming sprite :p And just for special places i guess, such as quest or accessing to hidden areas

The spells are: a1, a2, a3 and etc... Well i think it's easier to see the opponents pokemon level that way. Well i will not make any minor details yet. I'm just after making big systems. As it now, the core is done.

*Call and callback is done.
*Order System [cut, rock smash, dig, light, blink, mount]
*Evoltuion System
*Level System
*Stats system
*Damage and Defense formulas
*Nickname System
*Spells System
*Passive System

What is left todo: "Pokedex", "Catch", "Duel Npcs" and "Others [Suggestions or i may get a idea.]"
the catch system will be with the monster alive or dead?
an idea, when you will catch a monster that you can mount, for exemple the draptor, the item to catch will be the harness XD
more realistic...
when you "catch" a manta ray, when you is mounted underwater you will have the normal speed...
AH, and the teleport system?

the catch system will be with the monster alive or dead?
an idea, when you will catch a monster that you can mount, for exemple the draptor, the item to catch will be the harness XD
more realistic...
when you "catch" a manta ray, when you is mounted underwater you will have the normal speed...
AH, and the teleport system?
Nah, i dont think this is a good idea.

Catch system will works for every kind of monsters with X items (pokeballs). And The monsters should be catch alive, and you get them on the item with the same HP as you catch it. It should have more % success with less % hp.

About teleport system. i'd do like catacombs teleporter with modalwindows. You can teleport to cityes if you have ever visited a temple / dp whatever. And it should be done through modalWindows :)

Well i have start working on the dex:
91RB2gNma.png

M2a5b6272.png

QDJQKIT-.png

Cant you change the book icon into the Creature icon? And add the name before the You read the following part? (I dont know if that is cusmotizable)

Cant you change the book icon into the Creature icon? And add the name before the You read the following part? (I dont know if that is cusmotizable)
to change the book item for the monster need to change the client I think...
Nah, i dont think this is a good idea.

Catch system will works for every kind of monsters with X items (pokeballs). And The monsters should be catch alive, and you get them on the item with the same HP as you catch it. It should have more % success with less % hp.

About teleport system. i'd do like catacombs teleporter with modalwindows. You can teleport to cityes if you have ever visited a temple / dp whatever. And it should be done through modalWindows :)
yeah, better catch alive and the monster will have the hp that he had when was caught....
about the catch that I said, the items of mounts in tibia is a bait to monster, I think better use the "tame" items for catch monsters that can be mounted...
is just my opinion, Printer will see what is better ;)

First of all, i wanna thank you guys for all your suggestions. Really appricate it :)
About the dex, i can change the book to other items. I thougt about the trophies. But all monster does not have a trophy.

In otclient i could shown the monster sprite, but i'm not sure i going to use otclient yet.

@Printer , I think with the new update of global tibia, that market scheme of tibia coins, if I'm not mistaken they were able to put the sprites of the mounts and the like in the shop ... so if updating the protocol regarding changes to the source for to use that market, or simply discover how to use the sprites will be cool, but it's hard work, I would love to be able to help, but in this area I am very noob

Back