• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tps are all connected to main land or just room/places they lead to?

Love the project :)

Its on soon?

All tps leads to the hunting grounds, for example dragons, demons, orshabaals has a teleport and that teleport leads to the dragon hunt places xD.. got me?
It might open someday in week 13.

My opinion about the vocs are a bit bad x]

MAGICIAN (+PROM = ELEMENTOR
ASSIST (+PROM = ELDER ASSIST
ARCHER (+PROM = RANGER
WARRIOR (+PROM = ELITE WARRIOR

Should be

MAGICIAN (+PROM = WIZARD/PYROMANCER
TAOIST (+PROM = WISE TAOIST
RANGER (+PROM = ARCHER
WARRIOR (+PROM = CRUSADER or KNIGHT

Not so good but I think its better than using Elder and Elite on Promo :> And Elementor sounds more like a Shaman~

Well hope you liek itsz

gl but.

126779815137.png

credits? ^^ you you have just changed to tar and the floor :p

stil gl

My opinion about the vocs are a bit bad x]

MAGICIAN (+PROM = ELEMENTOR
ASSIST (+PROM = ELDER ASSIST
ARCHER (+PROM = RANGER
WARRIOR (+PROM = ELITE WARRIOR

Should be

MAGICIAN (+PROM = WIZARD/PYROMANCER
TAOIST (+PROM = WISE TAOIST
RANGER (+PROM = ARCHER
WARRIOR (+PROM = CRUSADER or KNIGHT

Not so good but I think its better than using Elder and Elite on Promo :> And Elementor sounds more like a Shaman~

Well hope you liek itsz

I might think about it.

My opnion is to use sorcerer, druid, paladin, knight, ms, ed, rp, ek :p

I thought about it and maybe have the normal vocs, but I wanted to change a bit..
Not so many servers have different names on vocs..

gl but.

126779815137.png

credits? ^^ you you have just changed to tar and the floor :p

stil gl

Why should they give credits, if the map was released and is free to use..
No one gives Cipsoft credits too, even if there are 100 noobish rl ots..

Good point :p :thumbup:

look's great, but high'exp sux.. :(
i like the pictures..promisse much good luck to your server :thumbup::wub::thumbup:

look's great, but high'exp sux.. :(
i like the pictures..promisse much good luck to your server :thumbup::wub::thumbup:

I know, it won't be high exp anymore :p maybe start 500 end 10, or start 300 and end 10.. Give me some suggestion guys for the exp!:wub:
And ty :D

Stages sux! Flat rates FTFW!

I say balance the vocs out even more. Don't have just normal regen,hp/mana/soul gain, and def, most def, and most def, and most def, don't make knights weak =) <hinting I will be one>

EDIT: Plxor, all quests with storage. I love quest log, and not many servers have it.

Last edited:

it was sarcasm. sorry if u got mad :O

I say balance the vocs out even more. Don't have just normal regen,hp/mana/soul gain, and def, most def, and most def, and most def, don't make knights weak =) <hinting I will be one>

EDIT: Plxor, all quests with storage. I love quest log, and not many servers have it.

yea indeed, and it is very easy to make too

Great idea, I'll try adding some there. Not all, but they'll come in updates :)

edit, synthe~

I wouldn't mind if you give me some good names for the vocations(promoted vocations too) :) But I didn't understand, why is it so "unoriginal"?

Last edited:
Great idea, I'll try adding some there. Not all, but they'll come in updates :)

edit, synthe~

I wouldn't mind if you give me some good names for the vocations(promoted vocations too) :) But I didn't understand, why is it so "unoriginal"?

99% of server's use the original Tibia's vocational names, can't people think of something different?

99% of server's use the original Tibia's vocational names, can't people think of something different?

Just answered your own question lol.

"Can ppl think of something diff?"
Not if
"99% use original"

A cool sounding server can bring players fast (cool screenshots, vocation names, fast rewards)

The difficult part is keeping those players you really have to think about the long run.

Many hosters host a 300+ ot and die out within months and wonder what happened then give up lol.

Does anybody have a idea how the stages could be?, not high, and not too low.. :D

also, help with the voc names!

BTW: 15 QUESTS FOR VIP REMAINING! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back