• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibera got like max 25 spawns.
Theotserver had like 15 spawns and 15 quests. Noone ever complained.

That's because they have extremly balanced vocs, and my last server didn't.
(IF balanced vocs, then ppl can pk eachother and gain exp :p)
Also, this ot will have very balanced vocs, AND many hunts. There will be events, like one week a monster have x chance to drop donation items.. and war events ect..

BTW: I've added 2 cities. One for non-vip and one for VIP. (Extra houses)

Regards,
Winnerandy.

If there's too many spawns, which there obviously is now it makes the server more boring. Players mostly play servers like this to PvP and do quests. It will be hard to locate players with 140+ teleports. The best thing is to, make teleports to all different spawns/quests but also make it possible to walk there.

well i see your point. but i dunno really what would be balanced for teleports, i mean how many. ;O

Nice map...
But i have an Idea!
When i used to play (ot)tibia for a long time ago. In a server it had a Fotboll field, there all the highest or lower players could play... And the funnies thing was that I thougth that no one where going to play on it. But when the GM´s used to login all the player stoped to hunt/killing, and they just run to the fotboll field. I was playing on the server for one month and I just playd 2 time`s:(

I think if you Winnerandy have a fotboll field in your server it would maybe be a good idea:)

I don´t think that it´s so funny just to hunt or killing other, I think it would be fun and to winning some good price, its not so fun just killing or lvl...

Last edited:
Nice map...
But i have an Idea!
When i used to play (ot)tibia for a long time ago. In a server it had a Fotboll field, there all the highest or lower players could play... And the funnies thing was that I thougth that no one where going to play on it. But when the GM´s used to login all the player stoped to hunt/killing, and they just run to the fotboll field. I was playing on the server for one month and I just playd 2 time`s:(

I think if you Winnerandy have a fotboll field in your server it would maybe be a good idea:)

I don´t think that it´s so funny just to hunt or killing other, I think it would be fun and to winning some good price, its not so fun just killing or lvl...

Thanks for your idea, I i'll think of it if I'll do football or not.

You should make it PvP-Enforced , thats my opinion otherwise its great

Aha sorry my fault:p
Then its a great server

I'll get a very nice script from a friend, and also going to script many things myself to make the server better.

Example of the Event.
A message will be broadcasted: Event: Join the event by typing !event join. (You'll get 5cc each player you kill and the winner will get 50cc). You have 2 minutes to join it.

When you die, you're not able to join the event again. Everytime you kill a player you'll get X experience, you must be over lvl 200 to join the event. When it's 2 or more players left, their hp/mana will get -500 every second, they have to heal fast etc, so the 2 last peoples can kill eachother, the automaical hits will get faster and faster, until on of them dies ;)
I'll add Castle System too :)

Last edited:
I'll get a very nice script from a friend, and also going to script many things myself to make the server better.

Example of the Event.
A message will be broadcasted: Event: Join the event by typing !event join. (You'll get 5cc each player you kill and the winner will get 50cc). You have 2 minutes to join it.

When you die, you're not able to join the event again. Everytime you kill a player you'll get X experience, you must be over lvl 200 to join the event. When it's 2 or more players left, their hp/mana will get -500 every second, they have to heal fast etc, so the 2 last peoples can kill eachother, the automaical hits will get faster and faster, until on of them dies ;)
I'll add Castle System too :)

Me like :$:peace:.

Edited the temple a little bit, it's now bigger :p
126865608777.png

126865624957.png

Second picture looks abit empty, but we'll add something there :)

I think it will be a lovely server, good luck Winnerandy.

I dont play tibia thought.

I don't like the new "depo-temple" it strange..

Keep us informed :D

RANDOM SCREENSHOT

THE 2 LAST PICS ARE FROM VIP CITY. FREEDOM VILLAGE IS FOR NON. VIP.

126868786053.png
126868841799.png

126868856886.png
126868872849.png

126868944210.png
126868946050.png

MORE INGAME SCREENS WILL BE POSTED LATER!

Last edited:
Burnt up Yalahar? Pwnz much menz! Redeco'd rot caves, looks lovely. Anyways, since you're still not sure about rates: flat rates > stages!!!

this is your first time visiting the Freedom Village. We hope you like the village and enjoy playing in it. You can find the depot at the north!

at the third picture :p.. the screens are nicenot sure about in it btw :p just trying to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back