• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will be it hosted?

I didn't understood your question.

A: When will it be online?
B: Who will host it?
C: Where will it be hosted?

A) Week 13 or 14.
B) A friend to me.
C) It will be hosted in Germany.

99% of server's use the original Tibia's vocational names, can't people think of something different?

They can, but its bcuz they are lazy i think. you got to change alot if you have more o less vocations than 4.

Map is soon 20MB :p, And I have more than 25 quester left to do -.-, So the map will be more than 25 MB I think :p.

(I don't use autoborder of water and spam everywhere, Don't think about that :p)

Total Hunt tps now: 80-85+.
OVERALL TPS (WITH QUESTS): 140+..

Regards,
Winnerandy.

I'd spend more time fixing custom features and making the gameplay funnier than adding a ridiculous amount of spawns/quests.

I'd spend more time fixing custom features and making the gameplay funnier than adding a ridiculous amount of spawns/quests.

Ofcourse I'll do. ATM I'am just fixing the map. When I'am finish, I'll add many new custom features and as you said make the gameplay funnier, after having the quests done.

The scripter is already working on it :). Don't worry. :p

I'll add a list of the new features here later. :D

Regards,
Winnerandy.

-1 ofc quests and hunts is needed? cant be to much spawns imo. Thats just a sign of that the hoster do care about us.

Yes :p. Because otherwise people will start to complain that there's no more places to hunt on when they have reached a amount of level.

So, I do much hunts/quests because people will have time to level and have fun all the time while I make more hunts. :p

Rgeards,
Winnerandy.

Some people thinks that the more spawns, the better server it is.
But imagine a server with 100 spawns, and 2-5 of them is nice exp/profitable for them. And the rest just sux...

-1 ofc quests and hunts is needed? cant be to much spawns imo. Thats just a sign of that the hoster do care about us.

If there's too many spawns, which there obviously is now it makes the server more boring. Players mostly play servers like this to PvP and do quests. It will be hard to locate players with 140+ teleports. The best thing is to, make teleports to all different spawns/quests but also make it possible to walk there.

If there's too many spawns, which there obviously is now it makes the server more boring. Players mostly play servers like this to PvP and do quests. It will be hard to locate players with 140+ teleports. The best thing is to, make teleports to all different spawns/quests but also make it possible to walk there.

What if you're hunted and need to hide somewhere? :p

lol. If you see it that way, create 5000 spawns. And that won't be a problem..

I'am not making so many spawns/quests because people can hide.

I had my last server and had about 20-30 spawns, and 10 quests.
People started to complain that they can't level any more because there's no more hunt places/ harder monsters.
So I decided to make some more hunt places so people won't complain any more.
Also, there will be many war zones where people can fight eachother, like Arena / PVP Arena / Everybody vs eachother in one Zone.

Regards,
Winnerandy.

I'am not making so many spawns/quests because people can hide.

I had my last server and had about 20-30 spawns, and 10 quests.
People started to complain that they can't level any more because there's no more hunt places/ harder monsters.
So I decided to make some more hunt places so people won't complain any more.
Also, there will be many war zones where people can fight eachother, like Arena / PVP Arena / Everybody vs eachother in one Zone.

Regards,
Winnerandy.
Tibera got like max 25 spawns.
Theotserver had like 15 spawns and 15 quests. Noone ever complained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back