• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i can say that itis awesome and you have a very nice team KEEP GOINIG~

Damn, bomberman mass edit is lovely!

I have a suggestion: PMing you now Winn~

Damn, bomberman mass edit is lovely!

I have a suggestion: PMing you now Winn~

Thanks for your suggestion iBlue, I might do it :D!

Regards,
Winnerandy.

Last edited:
Me and Zonet just finished the POI quest!
Fully tested and it works perfectly!

it doesnt seems as my type from ots, i quite dislike teleports to hunting areas and bosses as normal respawns, but people will like it i suppose.

Gl

it doesnt seems as my type from ots, i quite dislike teleports to hunting areas and bosses as normal respawns, but people will like it i suppose.

Gl

Thats why it's called custom map and it's not so bad.
itis only very bad in finding preson. :p but i like that ot

Thats why it's called custom map and it's not so bad.
itis only very bad in finding preson. :p but i like that ot

I don't think it's hard when there are 4 pz tiles for each hunt area, then the one who you are tryin to find will be in the same hunt.. got me :p?
cuz, the tp is in the middle of the pz, and the "pk" will not be able to go threw it :p

Last edited:
Depending on the amount of years, prolly $10 =), and that's with hosting.

good evo, keep up the good work

EVENTS: There will be many events, for example bomberman event, castle war, guild wars.. ect!
OTHERS: All High Level Quests works (incl. Inqusition), Guild War System, Bomberman Event, PvP-Enfo (1xp) ect..

ehm repeated?

Annihilator by Zonet ;)

126927915252.png
126927922547.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back