• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is your first time visiting the Freedom Village. We hope you like the village and enjoy playing in it. You can find the depot at the north!

at the third picture :p.. the screens are nicenot sure about in it btw :p just trying to help

yeah I know, xD my english sucks, but we'll fix it later xD

btw, thanks.

This server will be nice. When will it be online?:) want play!

This server will be nice. When will it be online?:) want play!

Well, It depends on how fast we work, but I think it will be open friday week 13.

Currently we are working on quests and events!

Regards,
Winnerandy.

Events are easy. Quests are a bit hard, because we dont have many ideas :)

Yep, maybe you guys could help us, give us some suggestions on how you would like the quests or maybe what quests you would like to be in this server.

Yep, maybe you guys could help us, give us some suggestions on how you would like the quests or maybe what quests you would like to be in this server.
I was thinking about making a very hard & long quests that needs a team for it, a big team. Also I'm thinking of updating to 0.4 later, so we can use elfs warsystem :)

You could also add a sort of inq quest, but then for lower level and other rewards , like if you entered the TP you need to kill a costum monster, like a orc king or something if you know what I mean, noob bosses xd
peace..

You could also add a sort of inq quest, but then for lower level and other rewards , like if you entered the TP you need to kill a costum monster, like a orc king or something if you know what I mean, noob bosses xd
peace..

Thanks for your idea.

We are almost done with our custom INQ! :peace:

Custom INQ? You mean Edited Inq?

Well, it will not look like the INQ now, not same grounds/walls ect.. it will look differntly, and with more scripts to make it funnier =)

Last edited:
DOMINANCE ONLINE
New Open Tibia server!

Dominance Online will be the new Evolution server.
The server is pretty much custom.

I would like to hear some suggestions by you guys to improve it.
Below there's some information about how the server will be.
If you have any questions or anything to say,
Just comment here or PM me!

THE SERVER WILL BE HOSTED ON Linux, ( Debian ) IN GERMANY

Server Information
MAP: Started with 2MB, I'am up now to +21MB!
RAIDS: Each town 10Raids, Total Raids: 30!
MONSTERS: Many Custom Monsters.

Features
QUESTS: More than 40 Quests for non vip players, And +20 extra quests for VIP. (TOTAL: +60 QUESTS)
HUNTS: More than 50 Hunt places, And +30 extra hunt places for VIP. (TOTAL: +80 HUNTS)
TOWNS: Edited Orginal Evo Town + Extra town for Houses.
OTHERS: All High Level Quests works (incl. Inqusition), Guild War System, PvP-Enfo (1xp) ect..

Vocations
The vocations are fully balanced, and got their own names.

MAGICIAN (+PROM = ELEMENTOR
ASSIST (+PROM = ELDER ASSIST
ARCHER (+PROM = RANGER
WARRIOR (+PROM = ELITE WARRIOR

Images

126779804173.png
126779807401.png

126779809303.png
126779810973.png

126781494715.png
126779815137.png

So, would you play on such open Tibia? Please share your answers and I hope you guys also can give me some
suggestions on what I could improve.
There will be BETA test for this server later.

make more vocations and it will rox

We can get one screen of a new and selfmapped spawn?

I can't wait to play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back