• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New rev 256 error

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
For some reason when you download this, and i believe the problem lies in the account.php or somewhere else.... but when u make an account and set the password for the account, it will randomize the password after u have already set the password u want.

You probably mean sha1 encryption, no it doesn't. It's just your password encrypted. If it's string like: "b8c76887bc98756cb9c8c7bcab67a" then this is encrypted password.

For some reason when you download this, and i believe the problem lies in the account.php or somewhere else.... but when u make an account and set the password for the account, it will randomize the password after u have already set the password u want.

ModernAAC uses sha1 encryption to passwords, so when you creating an account your password will be a hash string (which means your password is encrypted), you have to change your servers config in password encryption, you probably using plain passwords.

Now you should be able to login into game using password you typed while registering account.

still for some reason doesnt work.

on phpmyadmin the password is now d242c49f4e7cd01786d6c06f3fc2f45298024547 so everytime i try logging in with the password i originally made it wont let me. but if i chance the password on phpmyadmin the the orginal pass itll stay and i can log in.

Then probably TFS has hashed it twice, what you have to do is delete existing accounts, and from now on accounts that you create will work.

You made mistake by changing encryption SHA1 in config.lua after you had account already hashed.

alright thanks, that worked ahah. sorry for bein a pain in the ass :p

I can produce this bug. Its not just sha1 issue. The password is randomized.

Back