• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Servers

Deepling

Just a spammer
Solutions
Reaction score
letter_martel_I.gif
f
open_pvp.gif
you would you like to start a character on a brand-new Open PvP world, we have good news for you:

We are going to set up two new Open PvP worlds on Wednesday, May 11, afternoon:

Xylana (EU) and Osera (US).

These worlds will be blocked for character world transfers for a significant amount of time. Please note, though, that depending on how their populations evolve, it may still be possible that these worlds will be opened for transfers or even be merged with other worlds at some point of time.

Initially, only premium accounts will be able to play on Xylana and Osera.

Have fun!
Your Community Managers

Anyone is going to play?
Not me ;/ In my opinion there is no need for new servers, they will die like Quilia and Hydera...

I will stick with Celesta :) No need for new servers as they will die anyway and I cba to pg anyway xD

I understand why they're doing this now. It's like how long-running OT servers often reset.

1. Merge low-population worlds
2. Release new worlds. Huge influx of players.
3. Repeat.

They can do this as often as they'd like.
Red

they should of release these new servers when tibia 11 is actually out to see if it does prevent botters to not bot

they should of release these new servers when tibia 11 is actually out to see if it does prevent botters to not bot

Tibia 11 is going to take a lot more work before it's ready to replace the current standalone client.
At the pace CipSoft works, I can't imagine seeing it released and replacing the current client before 2018; and I'm being generous with this estimate.

Red

Tibia 11 is going to take a lot more work before it's ready to replace the current standalone client.
At the pace CipSoft works, I can't imagine seeing it released and replacing the current client before 2018; and I'm being generous with this estimate.

Red
the client is made for Tibia 11 lmao.... i cant see them not releasing it with the update but thats just me i guess

Back