• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Spells

Add new spells?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELEM3NT

LUA Status: Beginner
Reaction score
Do you guys agree that the server should have new spells? I mean cmon. The spells atm are alright but knights need to get a new spell. Exori Gran is powerful but depends on your sword. I think all vocation should at least get 1 new spell. POLL! :D

Its not enough to say you want new spells. Come up with ideas and post them. Like name, level, damage range, mana ect. ect.

Its not enough to say you want new spells. Come up with ideas and post them. Like name, level, damage range, mana ect. ect.

Well, Im not rlly trying to say like what kinda of spells to add. I just want new spells. Dont really matter what spells just new ones instead of the original nooby tibian ones. Haha :thumbup:

Not sure but I'm just throwing it out there....

Knight = a type of exori hur attack but only ranges 1 SQM, when you hit the player you heal 20%?25%? of the dmg done.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Grav Hur

Pally = same thing but range of 5?6? & only heals 105?15%? dmg done.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Grav Con

Sorc = a mort type of spell, stronger than an SD but takes a reasonable amount of mana.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Gran Mort

Druid = Maybe a stronger sio heals 75%? more than a normal sio but takes a great deal of mana. As well as a frigo spell, Stronger than an SD but much weaker than the sorcs spell & about the same mana use.
Pissible spell names..
PHP:
Exura Gran Sio "TARGET"
PHP:
Exori Gran Frigo

Not sure but I'm just throwing it out there....

Knight = a type of exori hur attack but only ranges 1 SQM, when you hit the player you heal 20%?25%? of the dmg done.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Grav Hur

Pally = same thing but range of 5?6? & only heals 105?15%? dmg done.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Grav Con

Sorc = a mort type of spell, stronger than an SD but takes a reasonable amount of mana.
Possible spell name..
PHP:
Exori Gran Mort

Druid = Maybe a stronger sio heals 75%? more than a normal sio but takes a great deal of mana. As well as a frigo spell, Stronger than an SD but much weaker than the sorcs spell & about the same mana use.
Pissible spell names..
PHP:
Exura Gran Sio "TARGET"
PHP:
Exori Gran Frigo

Now thats what Im talkin about! :D Yeah, something like that.:thumbup:

ok so make pallys even harder to drop for anyone besides a group of 4-5 people would improve the server..

20-25% and 15% seem extremely over powered considering their other healing added onto that. if thats the case sorcs should get a spell that does 5% more than sd for maybe 1k mana but heals 15% of our max mana

get the point?

my sorc isnt the greatest mlvl but my lvl 29 on rl tibia with exura healed better % of my hp on that char than my 300 ms with mlvl 100+ does with exura gran.. which doesnt make much sense.. to me it seems like the servers going to end up being balanced the same way as most ots ive played by making it so far against sorcs or mages in general that everyone ends up playing knights and pallys.

As I said, I dont really know.
I'm very new to this server so I dont know how vocs heal and such.
That's the main reason why I put question marks next to the percentages. Just to give the idea of how it should be if them where going to be implemented. like a knight has to be next to his target so he would heal a little more useing the spell and a pally can run or what not so the pally would heal less..

(forgot what else I was going to say)

From experience, New spells usually make one voc more powerful then another... it makes pvp unbalanced even if it creates publicity for a while. The pvp is stable right now, so I vote a no.

Are you fuckin stupid?..
Custom spells are wut fuck up pvp.

with the ots ive played before this majority of them had custom spells that were SOMEWHAT even then they added more and it ended up with every vocation complaining that the other vocations were overpowered.. then the owner and a small group of the staff and around 3-4 people of each voc were selected by a cm to use as reference due to their playing styles.. i.e. he picked a "tank sorc" and a "runner sorc" to test sorcs healing/spells/damage pvp and pvm..

the testing, and "balancing" lasted a few weeks and even after it was finished those who were involved in it as the testing people using legit non editted chars were all fairly happy, or close to.. the general community still demanded the vocs were too unbalanced druids wanted to hit like sorcs heal like druids and pallys wanted more damage, better healing AND better spells, knights wanted more, sorcs wanted more.. and that was with VERY active staff who had played each voc and had worked a lot with various styles of pvp and pvm with teams and solo fixing it..

now imagine if we got say a new spell for each vocation that used an extreme amount of mana lets say exori death for a sorc does 5x the amount of an sd would BUT costed 95% of their mana right off, druids got a better heal that healed 3x more for 25% of their mana for example, knights got a single strike type spell that costed them 25% of their mana but did 3x the damage of their exori gran, pallys got say a 4x damage spell that costed oh say 10% of their total mana they all sound good but the sorcs is basically suicide right? 99% of the sorcs would complain the mana use is too high for theirs but everyone else would look at the 5x damage without seeing the mana usage would basically demolish the sorc right off in most wars..

and btw look at a spell book with various vocations youll notice mages and pallys have 0 custom spells but one for knights at lvl 1k ;]

if you really want to talk about balancing take a lvl 300 knight a 300 sorc a 300 pally and a 300 druid none using bots for anything the first to go would most likely be the sorc. the last would most likely be the pally.. ive played quite a few ots and almost every one of them pallys end up either far op or far below the other 3 vocs.. here it seems op... i mean seriously a lvl 250 pally who can drop a 300 mage to hp but the mage cant break the pally below 90% of their full hp? come on now..

Back