• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

The staff recruitment board has once again been closed, and the new board moderators are:
  • Bogart, for the Community section, and the OpenTibia Advertisement and Support boards.
  • Leftwing, for the OpenTibia Discussion and Mapping Showoff boards.
  • Peroxide, for the OpenTibia Mapping Showoff board.
  • Scarlet Ayleid, for the OpenTibia section.
Finally, we would like to welcome back Znote who has returned from his inactivity. He is now back in his global moderator position.

Kind regards,
OtLand staff.

Gratz Orange Panda and the others! welcome to the dark orange side.
Let's keep doing a wonderful job here.

Last edited:
It's the first time i support Talaturen with a decision, and it's making Bogart a Mod..

gl my bitch

HEY TALATUREN, WHERE ARE THE MODS THAT I TOLD U @ IRC??? (s..y, i...m, n...r and a...7.)

hail new mods, keep them coming :)

I wish to congratulate those who made it through, and thank those who didn't for their time and effort! Better luck next time!

Welcome new staff members :D.

Excellent choices. :)

aff why not me? xD
congratz guys

PANDA RULESSSSSSSSSSS

Worst selection ever. Because of Bogart, seriously that was the best choices you could come up with..? I'm going to otfans.

Worst selection ever. Because of Bogart, seriously that was the best choices you could come up with..? I'm going to otfans.

bogart actually is the only one i like in the new staff
Other's...idk them :D

#Topic
Congratulations Bogart and for the new staff :)

The only good choice I see is Peroxide and Leftwing, and maybe Scarlet Ayleid, but jesus fuckn christ, only god knows how much bullshit bogart put in his application ._.

@The guy who said not to goto otfans.
I was a member on OTFans before I was a member here. I'd rather go there, no matter how dead it is.

The only good choice I see is Peroxide and Leftwing, and maybe Scarlet Ayleid, but jesus fuckn christ, only god knows how much bullshit bogart put in his application ._.

@The guy who said not to goto otfans.
I was a member on OTFans before I was a member here. I'd rather go there, no matter how dead it is.

I find it stupid to only stay on one forum. If both OTfans and OTland were active I'd have multiple tabs open for each site. Also one person who likely will not affect you shouldn't influence you like this, don't be a child and throw a fit because you have a grudge against one person.

I came from OTFans, It started to die.. So I came here.. I would prefer OTLand, because it's more easy to get around, with not all of the ads, and messy layout etc.

I'm just curious why the administrators shut down the application board without giving feedback to the other applicants. It's not the first time!

I'm just curious why the administrators shut down the application board without giving feedback to the other applicants. It's not the first time!

I think they should have taken the time to give feedback, but I'm not surprised. I didn't even get a private message or notification that I was made a moderator xD.

No reason to cause a fuss of a moderator chosen, the moderator was chosen because he or she is qualified in the OTLand staff eyes. If ANY moderator does a bad job or abuse his power, I'm more then positive OTLand staff will have something to say, and would most likely demote the moderator. Again, congratulations to everyone.

ye bogart is very politie, seriously wtf
bogart u rox but no mod for you IMO!!!!!

Bogart is da best.. (he didn't pay me a lot to say that, he just paid me 5 euros.. but kkkk Dx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back