• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

The staff recruitment board has once again been closed, and the new board moderators are:
  • Bogart, for the Community section, and the OpenTibia Advertisement and Support boards.
  • Leftwing, for the OpenTibia Discussion and Mapping Showoff boards.
  • Peroxide, for the OpenTibia Mapping Showoff board.
  • Scarlet Ayleid, for the OpenTibia section.
Finally, we would like to welcome back Znote who has returned from his inactivity. He is now back in his global moderator position.

Kind regards,
OtLand staff.

Okay Jockiboi,Seriously you need to calm down
Now have a deeeeeeeeeeep breath
Can you see this tiny shit left bottom in your screen Named Start up menu?
-Press on it
-Find Cmd
- Type shutdown -s
-Profit!

#Topic
May we know why archez got demoted im really sad about this

#Topic

He didn't have enough time on his hand to handle the Global Moderator position so I guess it was his own choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Jockiboi,Seriously you need to calm down
Now have a deeeeeeeeeeep breath
Can you see this tiny shit left bottom in your screen Named Start up menu?
-Press on it
-Find Cmd
- Type shutdown -s
-Profit!

#Topic

Talaturen:
We would first like to thank Archez for the time he has spent helping us. He recently resigned from his global moderator position due to lack of time.

Bro, activity is post's are you even looking at what your saying?
I could spam the forum game board for one day and never come back
but i have a lot of posts! so i am active
do you even look what you are saying?

Ok so you describe active, ^^ What the hell is he doing looking at the post's? that's not active, that's just browsing, he didn't deserve it End of. probably paid for it ^^
Over and out
/Havoc

Ok so you describe active, ^^ What the hell is he doing looking at the post's? that's not active, that's just browsing, he didn't deserve it End of. probably paid for it ^^
Over and out
/Havoc
So? dan is not active but he is the most helpful mod in otland

The best mods are CyberM, Znote & when archez was! The other ones just playing because they are Mods! Sorry but its true!

Last edited:
@up agreed
Samme is racist imao, he infraction'd me and NEVER responded because i posted polish section,
Edit: he only ever post's section,
if their not active then THEY SHOULDN'T BE MOD'S!!!

You guys do realize that sitting in this thread complaining will not change anything because of your opinions? Just get over it. And also, picking on the OTLand staff will most likely not get you picked for the staff later on down the road...

You guys do realize that sitting in this thread complaining will not change anything because of your opinions? Just get over it. And also, picking on the OTLand staff will most likely not get you picked for the staff later on down the road...

I do realize that sitting in this thread complaining will not change anything because of my opinion. I will get over it. I don't want to get picked, so that dosen't really bother me at all.

All I want to say is that it's a really bad pick.

Congratulations to the new moderators, and Archerz will be missed ;)

Guys, stop arguing about who got the positions, if they do a bad job they will get their position removed, give them the advantage of the doubt, you haven't even given them a chance and you're already flaming? Jesus christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it is, the apples have been picked and I take it they aren't going back on the tree, if an apple is bruised they will most likely be tossed aside (If you didn't understand that then here, the moderators have been picked and I take it they aren't going to be withdrawn from the team, if they abuse their power they'll have their position removed).

I'm certain that all new moderators will do a good job. Better luck next time for everyone else!
And Archez resignment is indeed sad, but good luck in the future dear friend :)

For all who's jelous and trying to demote Bogart, just hang yourself in a tree. He will do a good job obviously. I don't know him at all though, but it is so obvious that he will if he actually put effort in making an application and actually succeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back