• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia copy?

ot + yatc? xD
edit: I hate it lol. noob gm blok me everytime with his invis. much bugs and ugly as hell.

Last edited:
Downloading :3 comment later

Bytheway can you give me link to the discussion about Zezenia at Tibia's forum?^^

EDIT: sux ass. many bugs. ugly. br stuff. name is 3meters over outfit xD sux! I feel dumb after playing in 10mins lol x[

Last edited:
I wanted to play, but I cant enter...

enter.png

I clicked the button "Enter Game" and it just stay like that...

:(

Edit: I tried the hint of the Zezenia's website... (Using Direct3D9)

enter2.png

:(

Last edited:
no... its Zezenia server, own made sprites. they have re-made the whole of tibia :p

its not edited copy. they made it themselves.

1) It's called Zezenia, not Zezonia
2) This is done by K-Zodron and it's nowhere near "new". It's quite old, several years at least. Phobos formed only a year before Zezenia, if I remember correctly. Phobos formed in May 2005, and Zezenia ... urm not sure. Somewhere in 2006. (K-Zodron will maybe kill me if he reads this post but w/e)

I remember the days when K-Zodron still used some kind of ASCII protocol -- a long stream of ASCII numbers (48-57) instead of regular binary transmissions :)

Wah, who am I kidding. He's way past my level now. He made a game, and I'm still struggling with YATC ... :)

PS That reminds me, no, Zezenia is NOT YATC, but thanks for the compliments :)

Back