• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

As I've probable said before, Club of Rome got the exact same goals that illuminati used to have, only thats it's a public organisation, and as we know, public ain't intressting to talk about. In 1990 they desided that global warming was a fact, and they have even ADMITED to fake it :p. This is another proff that hidden in plain sight is the place noone is looking.

yea fuck the illuminati

New world order XD

[video=youtube;Juqm94sUV_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juqm94sUV_E&feature=related[/video]

^
Some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep, homiez at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me

Illuminati exist, The date 2012 will be a date were they got the full control of everything. Even us.
They are very clever compared to us. They dont admit they exist but in a way the show you it. Becouse later on we people get asked about this, they cant deny it. Becouse its all infront of our eyes, but we choose to belive in "fake, fake , fake"

Yes media makes you more dumb. And we should think for ourselves. Just don't get paranoic. I read a lot of this illuminati, earth conquering and seen a lot of movies, but still I don't really believe it's true. Maybe there are plans, but nothing will happen. They don't gonna make us slaves, watch our every move and so on... don't ya think it's more dumb than believing in everything they say in TV?

here is iluminati _(_ idk where the fuck u copy paste so much useless stuff...

so stupid how many ppl are worrying about stuff they dont even know if it's true.

Back
Top Bottom