• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Newbie in need of tips] Tempel

Zatyrax

Photoshop-er!
Reaction score
mappingtempel.png

I know it´s not something to showoff, but the thing is that i need tips on how to make it better so i can become better :) So, spam me with tips :peace:

UPDATE:

maooingtempel2.png

Last edited:
Thats Evo map temple, you ahve just edit it, but it was nice with that waterfall, but the 3 third plane to much water falls :/, better with mountain with you gonna do a water fall, thats my opinon :p

Thats Evo map temple, you ahve just edit it, but it was nice with that waterfall, but the 3 third plane to much water falls :/, better with mountain with you gonna do a water fall, thats my opinon :p

Tanks for comment :) I was thinking that i should write its a edited evo tempel, but forgot about it :p I'll post a small update tommorow with less waterfalls at 3rd plane.

The waterfalls make no sense. I agree with Carlos9, the roof doesn't look good. Take some tutorials. :thumbup:

Thanks :) Made some small fixes, take a look at the first post :)

Damn it :p Just to start from scratch then?

Well, i´ll post an update sooner or later with a new temple. Have some scripting to do :)

Back