• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicolos' Harry Potter Map

1j9h81.png

Streets of London(took the utility pole idea from someone whose name can't remember now, if you know who was it told me so i can give credits).
Also, I'm thinking about bringing this project to life, but i'm pretty sure i'll need a big team, so if someone is willing to help, just PM me ;)
post to download this part for inspiration :v

By the way, I'm currently looking for a team to bring this proyect to life, so if you want to be part of it or know someone who is willing to help PM me

Well your off to a good start, map is the most important thing :)

Well your off to a good start, map is the most important thing :)
What is most important is a matter of opinion. For example, in my opinion I think the map is one of the least important aspects. For Open Tibia, feature systems like Mining/Events and Balancing are most important in my opinion.

What is most important is a matter of opinion. For example, in my opinion I think the map is one of the least important aspects. For Open Tibia, feature systems like Mining/Events and Balancing are most important in my opinion.
You can run a server without scripts, you can't run a server without a map

It's true, scripts and codes are more important than a map.

Map and scripts are equally important. I've never wanted to play a server with an awful map as much as I've never wanted to play a server with no custom scripts.

I personally enjoy lore/story/exploring then the actual game-play of tibia.
It works well together, but at the same time, community driven scripts either work great, or crumble in failure.
Tibia has been a solo game with easy communication for years and years because teamwork made everything slower, more expensive, and for the most part harder.
It's hard to create a game where you Need other people to help do things when so much of the game was a solo experience.

As for the actual map..
Map is slightly more important in my opinion.
If you have a great map and barely mediocre scripts.. just a bunch of switches removing walls, and one or two cool ones, I'd rather explore the map on this server rather then walking through a mediocre map with cool/flashy scripts

This map is very cool.
Can u give donload link to full map Harry Potter?

This map is very cool.
Can u give donload link to full map Harry Potter?
lol good luck with that one
f21t77.png

Gringotts Wizarding Bank (not a 100% sure about how i feel about this, looking forward for opinions)

Currently looking for team members. PM me if you're interested.
looks good, but is ther a darker tile you could use instead of the white ones?

looks good, but is ther a darker tile you could use instead of the white ones?

couldn't find a darker tile which worked with the white walls :s I think those white tiles are what don't make me happy of the final product.

Back