• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No one can connect to my website using my IP?

ELEM3NT

LUA Status: Beginner
Reaction score
Okay, so right now im using http://localhost/ or http://127.0.0.1/ to connect to my Gesior AAC website.
How do I make it so I can go on it with my IP address or my No-Ip? Do I have to change something in the settings? Like I want other people to get on my site too. To make my AAC public.
Whenever I try to go on to it with like an no-ip, it just says:

bfrqe1.png

Here are the ports I forwarded, both TCP and UDP:

And my TFS version is 0.3.6pl1.
Gesior version is Gesior 0.3.4(beta4) Fixed v5
XAMPP version is 1.7.3

If you can help me out, please do so, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,
ELEM3NT

try to open port 8000. And when you write in your "IP" when you open ports you should have 192.168.0.81

And dont forget to restart your router system!

Maybe you did this allready.

1. Make sure your webserver is running and that you can connect using localhost or 127.0.0.1
  2. Make sure you have forwarded the port 80 to the IP your computer is assigned to on the router
  3. Make sure you do not have any software firewall blocking incoming and outgoing connections on port 80, such as Windows Firewall, Zonealarm, COMODO, Norton, etc. If so, configure the software firewall to allow incoming/outgoing connections on port 80
  4. If it still doesn't work, then you have either failed to pay attention to the above steps, or you have a firewall-equipped modem to which the router is connected to. If this is the case, please disable the modem firewall

Geisor has nothing to do with it, the fact that you cannot access through your remote IP means that somewhere inbetween your webserver (XAMPP) and the internet, there's something blocking.

If you have a third-party firewall (NORTON, McAffee, COMODO, Zonealarm, etc) make sure windows firewall has been disabled.

Also have you tried accessing through your IP, and not through your no-ip.info, because it might be so that your no-ip is not configured properly, and thus does not redirect to the proper IP.

Back