• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Aldora War 7.6

Laur1

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to invite all of you on our server, Aldora War 7.6!

IP -36.hopto.org
Port - 7171
Client - 7.6
Uptime - 24/7 or as much as possible.
Hosted in - Norway
Website - Aldora War 7.6
Exp rate - Enough.
Map - Edron, with more PVP-friendly modifications.
Runes - Looktypes have been changed to avoid botting with some programs.
Server type - PVP-enforced, war.
Characters - Around 150 characters from Aldora, Eternal March vs. Chosen Ones.

Gamemasters:
We have very carefully chosen and professional group of Gamemasters, which will help you in any situations you may get troubled with. Cheating, camping, team blocking and bug abusements are totally zero-tolerated. Bugs can be reported by using the bug report function in the client (CTRL + Z). You can also report a corrupted Gamemaster that way. We will investigate every report which are made against Gamemasters and they will lose their position, if they have abused their characters in any way.

Battles:
There's fighting going on all the time. Even though, our Gamemasters are sometimes organizing team battles in closed islands. Gamemasters will teleport you to the island, if you sign in to the battle when it's about to begin. Team are balanced as much as possible in the battles. We have aproximately 150 characters so there's a character for everyone!

More info:
We also have a questroom which contains teleports to several places. There's Annihilator quest, Warlock quest, Morgaroth which always drops items which are very usefull in PVP.

You may ask more questions from our Gamemasters in game.

See you in Aldora War!
Yours; GM Lauri - Advertiser of Aldora War 7.6.

Last edited:
Yea this server is so pro xD played on it for like 1½-2 years :p

We would like to invite even more players there, there's still alot free characters all the time. Gather your friends in ventrilo, set up a date when everybody can join and let's have some fun. If I'm online, message me and I'll join the team and vent :)

What do you mean? It's maybe offline for some time during updates. They are pretty rare and it's not offline for long time.

arent u the gm/god/owner?XD..
If not so im sorry :)..cause i cant login atm but it says "online" :p

ye best spam war ever! BORED, none pvp skills necessery there. just rush in ue and run away. PRO pleazzzeee.. sorry but that's not real pvp. but ye its not a bad map ore something;)

I don't know why it isn't online right now. I'm too lazy to login MSN and ask Cato, he's the owner, I'm just a GM/advertiser.

ye best spam war ever! BORED, none pvp skills necessery there. just rush in ue and run away. PRO pleazzzeee.. sorry but that's not real pvp. but ye its not a bad map ore something;)

Allright, everybody has their own opinios. We have been thinking about removing the ability of mapklicking from our server source. Therefore, it's not possible to run away by mapklicking anymore.

Allright, everybody has their own opinios. We have been thinking about removing the ability of mapklicking from our server source. Therefore, it's not possible to run away by mapklicking anymore.

wow and still its easy for all those special high magers there like anubis woman etc,,,,, <_<

If you want the server succeful, just update it to the latest SVN and remove map clicking.

I guess that our hoster is somewhere at work trip, he will turn it back online when he's home. This is very unusual that the server is offline. It's usually 24/7.

Back