• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

I don't know, I'm not good with figuring spells.

/off-topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUSSEF!

Thanks that somebody rememeberd it.

Hello folks,
For some reasons i will be gone tommorow the 17th, I can't tell i won't tell why. It's kinda forced.
So i will be away for few months the first month you won't see or hear anything after that i will be like once a week.
I was hoping if the server still would be online that i've fixed the GMS that we needed because that i will be gone.
If the server worked I would have yesterday new GMs on my birthday however.. IF znote read this if anyone pretend to be me or someone
to get mine datapack or such dunno what the shaitaans got as ideas in their head. but if i really would need it i will tell it you on msn or on otlands.
only at this account. Even if the thief pretend that i forgot the pass or whatever. But when your boss got it fixed turn it online.
I can't update now much but i got already a small list from updates i will add and what i had added.
People told me don't use donations if the time that znote stops with hosting or anything you will fix it for sure, well the day came (kinda, except it won't be forever) And i wasn't possible, as i said we lack money even after m b-day i can't host any server anywhere else with the money for a month.
However i will never quit and update as much as possible.

But since i am against illuminati we got also some changes in the server, in the client the mastermind shield got replaced because it had a pentagram of the shitaan samael lilith, it got now shield of corruption. Also the eye of wdjat and Elder wdjat got name change to Ancient beholder and Elder ancient beholder. And we gonna fix more if we see anything.

Long story short: Will be gone for a while, but still try to update as much as i can and hoping znote get the host fast so it will get fast up, hope nobody try to scam or such and that there will be also new GMs when i come back and if the serv is back on. I already decided who becomes GMs some know it some doesn't but if you know say nothing i gonna announce it later.

Kind regards,
Lagmacun (Delivering turkish pizza 24/7 Joke ofc so don't PM me)

Bye =(

Hope whatever you are going to do goes smoothly. Have a nice couple of months :(

Well 100% sure it won't be fun but when i get some days free i hope the server will be back on then, but promise me left some bosses for me! :p
I might leave for a while but it still can be online when the hoster fixed it ;)

Anyone know what is going on with the server? Znote said 2-4 days, it has been more than a week... :huh:

I don't know...when I try to go to the animera site now, it tells me to use the domain name, not the ip...soo......I have no clue. About to see if I can log on.

Not looking for new projects atm. Getting existing projects back on track.
Hosting ATM:
1. Capernia CaperniaOT (Spanish OT).
2. Minecraft server: IP: znote.eu:7721
3. MoltenDawn www.moltendawn.com (atm on temp server, coming to main servers 4th april).
4. (6th april) ScapeOT
5. (8th april) Animera

so check the 8th or 9th to animera! :)
I might be online too then, and all peoples who played here, receive 2 weeks VIP!

:eek: Thanks! I am glad to know a definite online date finally. I have been trying to find another decent ot, but I just can't do it :mad:.

Now this one will finally be back online! :)

hehe :)!, remember one thing i will be online lesser only in weekends wich makes it hard to check botters or to update.
Try to report anything to the GM's or send me a private message here also with screens if possible.
I'm happy it get fixed soon and that you are waited patiently for me i hope the same for the other players..

Who are the new GM's? I remember you mentioned there were new ones once the server is back online, and before, I think there was only 1 gm besides you...at least, one that I had met or saw.

I will announce that as soon they become GMs.
But we got more GMS

Gm samir
Gm kalovic
Bioandroid
And myself youssef eh kamal

i guess i forgot one but we will see that sooner or later..