• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

you are the one who played the testserver and quitted cuz you didn't get free levels.. And then your telling me its boring? You never leaved the city.

bring
up
mine
pen*s

Sorcerer
Blazing storm (Replaces the Hell's core).
Screen

Druid
Strong healing - Spell with healing power between light and intense healing.
Instant recovery - Boosted and cheaper version of exura vita.
Revival - Always give 100% health no matter what level.
Healing wind - A wind that heals the whole screen.
Natural force - A boost spell for druids similiar to the blood rage spell since druid spells got weaker and sorcerers spells got boosted. The druid get boosted by lending the power from nature.

Those healing spells is a sign of that druid are better supported then a sorcerer + they come handy at low levels and at high levels when you got more health then exura vita can heal.

Paladin
Aimed shot - A good dealing sniper attack, wich launches 1.5 seconds after the cast with full power.

Paladin deals good damage but sucks in multi killing paladin is here the sniper. with some holy support.

Knight
Trapper - Nothing special simliar to front sweep in real tibia but bigger and stronger and recommended for cheap exori's on diagonal creatures.

Also we got a new GM, GM tiger since i am only active in the weekends he will help me when i am not there.

Further this wasn't the only updates i got much more things but because i got too-less time i can't finish it all. Soon a new continent comes for Free peoples and more things coming up events and raids etc.

Lahmacun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates & screenshots!

New cities:
Casa city
Orn city
Port noble city

Raids:
Great smith orc raid
Pyro elementals raid
Serpent spawn raid

MfdZqtVBqB.png

Supernova:
Mine advances gonna make soon mine own topic.
tShiiCzgM.png

9djwCwsuPO.png

Kc18fCTzbA.png

SEpLHtsmRP.png

BfFgkuRvw5.png

HR7kl1v1AD.png

iQBtBhIlHM.png

m1pKOrFbPc.png

8BETtg3naU.png

After 6 hours:
KI0l72hLjR.png

Cous cous / Waayzie
First barbarian addon on the server
6V36s9kadE.png

97EzdrEfqu.png

Token from mighty mages thread
03ZOgPpQc.png

PL3Fw6Q2a7.png

Coming soon:
Revamped spawns
Some new spawns
Some pages on website updated
Events
etc...

Last edited:
the only reason that i dont play this server because almost all the players are noobs

the only reason that i dont play this server because almost all the players are noobs

LOL xD

- Anyway, this server seemes to have alot of time spent on work but I think you focused on the wrong things :´/

+1 for bringing back old explosion!

Thanks to supernova new screens.
Gbxgsebxsr.png

7VaHcBqQbi.png

VCcxIyHj.png

6gEcNIQvJD.png

bQhSfa2sU0.png

ONT: we got today a good day, new items, new monsters, lots of netherlands people joined today.

Sorry that i haven't let anyone hear something from me i am busy with hard updating soon its new screens tho,
In meanwhile enjoy this conversation.
20:04 Turei [79]: e
20:04 Youssef eh kamal: yo
20:04 Turei [79]: sword
20:04 Youssef eh kamal: no
20:04 Turei [79]: ?
20:04 Turei [79]: fuck ots
20:04 Turei [79]: fuck ots
20:04 Youssef eh kamal: lol
20:04 Turei [79]: fuck ots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
20:04 Turei [79]: fuck ots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

20:11 Hambatera [102]: e
20:11 Youssef eh kamal: ?
20:11 Hambatera [102]: armor
20:11 Hambatera [102]: helmet
20:11 Youssef eh kamal: no
20:11 Hambatera [102]: but
20:11 Hambatera [102]: plate
20:11 Youssef eh kamal: no
20:11 Hambatera [102]: fuck ots !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
02:56 Crowley [114]: i like crowley
02:56 Youssef eh kamal: you are crowley
02:56 Youssef eh kamal: lol
02:56 Crowley [114]: no
02:56 Crowley [114]: i'm daniel
Still updating...

LaO89qEDN2.png

if someone wants to really have alot of fun come and join Animera!!!

We did not reach our goal for players online. There is no point in wasting server space on an OT server with 1 - 5 players online daily. Because of low activity I have no choise but to pass on the server computer to another OT project.

If the project comes online again, I will most likely not be the hoster.

Kind regards, and goodbye/ Znote

:( :( :( but i won't quit i will still develop!

Well hes right, you should get a good team and actually work and improve the server because i cant see anything new and/or unique on the OT.
Making a good OT on your own is damn hard so get some qualified people, add new stuff (Not just boring hunt places) and you will have more players for sure.

Greets ~