• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

hunted ............i.......
I got much fingers and the so called middle one got somethign floating above of my finger o.o

add teleport room and you will getmuch more players ;P
and m looking forward to see it onlime again:p

Maybe with a teleport room, I will finally find the other areas of the map that seem to be so elusive to me.

I really don't understand
You can't waste 20 second of your internet time to go for some hunt?
And btw i find it really fun to explore through the jungles and stuff :)

Yay mapclicking and spamming UEs is soooooo fun :thumbup:

Yeah, I like trying to find new areas, but in the map that Bio made of the whole world,I have no clue how to get to just about all of the places. I have explored(I think) all of the mainland, yet I have no clue how to get to most of those places...I guess through Magical island maybe?

Sooo.... Today is the eighth, why isn't the server back online yet? =(
Atleast, the website isn't. Is the server up and running?

:eek: Finally back online....well, time to get off xbox for another week or so...and so close to 15th prestige too.:(

Animera is not added or fixed on otservlist yet. Perhaps fix that? D:

i've allready put it on otservlist, i am now online of people wanna talk about incoming updates or whatever im ready.