• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

I started playing again, nice to see it growing. It's a real good server, only reason I quit last time was the lack of players online
But now its getting better, hopes its gonna get soon 20+ people

Took screens from the animera forum to entertain people also here.
Thanks to supernova for the screens.

DINOSAUR RAID

Emu0SNkDVy.png

Tyranosaur king very hard!

NBGfR1gleo.png

rmARmf8uEP.png

E50CuSGSqv.png

EEEJnqGtCE.png

13h5wefuDE.png

Screen at the end cheese!
1ogBPZEqkx.png

so weird still crying here sicne u deserved your ban after several warnings.
Can't live it? try suicide, jealous? try genocide.

hello im new here and im also a gm on the server, but also a player but i've finnaly decided to become member here and post sometimes screens
vBQwsoC6P.png

PS : Ghamie you smell, please leave this TOPIC !

damn stop the qq :/ it's sad
and just cuz i got banned on ur pathetic beta i cannot post objective opinion nor comment ot? you fail at life

damn stop the qq :/ it's sad
and just cuz i got banned on ur pathetic beta i cannot post objective opinion nor comment ot? you fail at life

Well you are sad that after a punishment you really deserves still are returning here..
If it was that pathetic why did you cried about unban why do you give me a free bump? why are you still checking here?
Oh sure it's soo bad that this are your natural reactions..
And your previous post didn't made any sense at all.

Your a joke.

P.S. Is your name a secret illuminati message for Gay-Me? Are you gay?(yes i can alsoplay on your level).