• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

yes then it should work

22:40 10 player(s) online:
22:40 Youssef eh kamal [268], Waayzie [249], Mighty Mage [232], Newbie [91], Killuminati [57], Xerno [100], Kokewe [396],
22:40 Notorious [169], Lord Niles [113], Estfani [65].

JOIN NOW
were raising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man!

I was gonna donate for VIP and play a little... But when I got to the donation page I saw that every 2€ is 10 points... The vip being 50 points (per 3 weeks) means it would cost 10€...
I'd say lower it a little because in real tibia its 7€ for 1 month of pacc... See the comparison?

Take it as constructive criticism :)

well its supposed to be 4-5 euro but i dont get anything from that contedininspanol thingy also kokewe had problems with it so i made a deal so he only needed to sms twice.
So if it costs you 2 euro i gonna make the ppoints amount higher.

Hows it going? I totally forgot about this serv D: Looks like your doing quite well managing it on your own. I'm proud! :D

Even though the owner keeps trolling my server and telling people to come play this one.

@up
that must be stefani a girl that wants gm >.>
she thinks she get GM if she brings a lot of people
even tough i never said that..
But she is funny since she speaks barely english XD
btw. next time don't say its the owner since you don't even know who it was.

@znote
Thanks, It goes pretty well only that we miss some players, but i would never made it without you!
It's just a matter of time that it would be a succes, only that i could use some help with editing source on that serv.
I even tried to compile a normal unedited default 0.3.6 source and its already giving errors o.o

Bah was planning to join but than i saw the *No healing bot* rule so i dont think il start, healing all by myself in wars, mixxed with magwalling and counting combos is simply annoying, hate it when i get distracted from making a plan/making a combo just cause i have to heal or cast utani hur.
So i guess il pass :peace:

sad to hear that, i am at least happy you are trying to read the rules (most of them just check the screens..).

Yea i was actually only searching for that 1 rule haha
Wish you good luck with the server and im sure ur going to get more players in the near future :thumbup:

doh!, thanks a lot hehe well if you ever seek for adventure with fun without bot you can find me!

This server is awesome. It works perfectly, it is damn fun playing it, and some pretty amazing custom mobs.

The gm's is friendly, they help us if we need it, or just watch us trying to complete hard bosses. There is pretty much always a gm online, i am yet to encounter a moment without one. Training facilities etc.

And ofc the quests are awesome, you get some nice items if you donate, but you really don't have to. You can manage without it.

I strongly recommend this server. it is fun, a lot to do, and the exp rate is in my opinion just perfect!

Go try it out!

PS (if you come online and wanna see a pewpew house, go east and check out the massive house that I own:D)

More screens from supernova
5gHP5UHRFE.png

CzfIm2VSfy.png

I am at this moment inactive on my mage, but thats because i got other things to do ATM.

17:09 Supernova [307]: If you need any help message me