• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

Helped Newbie in his first boss :)
JOKGLlzxe.png

TBH it looks good but this boss is already shown like100x ? XD
but you atleast sow there is a good community that helps ppl.

@up are you newbie?
sorry that it is offline i try to explain in site news but it got some problems atm with znote's server. ¬_¬

Well i cant donate cause the donation site is in portuguese and ive got no idea how much one vip medal is... can u answer me that?

ive got no idea either from that portuguese thingy if i choose english language on that site it goes to 1 page wich is english except the other pages -.-
for some people 1 sms was like 2 euro so ive made it that you have to sms 2x.
but we also have paypal if you got that.

So 4€ for vip for this server?
Sorry but i dont think so lol

im not so sure about that, i havent smsed because it doesnt support my country.

Last edited:
Got some suggestions:

1. Make a snapshot of the map put it to website.
1.5 Info the map can contain: where depot and shops etc is, hunting grounds.

2. Make a Newbeginner Guide page on the website.
2.5 which can contain a nice starting guide for lowbies so they get find decent hunting grounds easy, and can do a few easy quests etc. To get them started.

In-game:
The game as it is now is totally lacking introduction. You just straight into it, and you know pretty much nothing. You are totally clueless and have to ask for help if you never have played the map before.
There should be good signs, or quest npcs giving you directions, you should start in a path where you gradually learn about the ot, whats special with it and so they learn where the different things are.

Many people will quickly get bored of the OT and quit.
Also since this is a 100x OT, you should make some nice chain-quests for higher levels, and you should always have monsters that are hard to defeat, even if you are level 500. And you should have bosses that are impossible to defeat even if you have 10x 500+ players. Just so people have a reason to continue leveling progressing, hiring friends and so on.

Got some suggestions:

1. Make a snapshot of the map put it to website.
1.5 Info the map can contain: where depot and shops etc is, hunting grounds.

2. Make a Newbeginner Guide page on the website.
2.5 which can contain a nice starting guide for lowbies so they get find decent hunting grounds easy, and can do a few easy quests etc. To get them started.

In-game:
The game as it is now is totally lacking introduction. You just straight into it, and you know pretty much nothing. You are totally clueless and have to ask for help if you never have played the map before.
There should be good signs, or quest npcs giving you directions, you should start in a path where you gradually learn about the ot, whats special with it and so they learn where the different things are.

Many people will quickly get bored of the OT and quit.
Also since this is a 100x OT, you should make some nice chain-quests for higher levels, and you should always have monsters that are hard to defeat, even if you are level 500. And you should have bosses that are impossible to defeat even if you have 10x 500+ players. Just so people have a reason to continue leveling progressing, hiring friends and so on.

We got this already, but you have to first leave the temple before find that out. :p
And about 1.0 its because almsot everyone knows the evolution map from their head but i will write it.

btw. client 6.0

I know the map but i still dont know any good hunting spots since there arent any TPs.

The server will be online again tonight. Reconstructing the network for better performance.