• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] custom client / Animera OTs

I wanna play it but theres only 2 people online, that makes me think it's not as good as I think it is

and what I think is that it's alot more fun with more people online

I kinda agree with that because I played the beta and it was fun and I tought when the server gets on there will be more players so thats why I asked to put it online, because then would it be much more fun ect, but there are always like 1-3 players online, and I dont know why because its a really nice server and the map is good too, I know almost everyting because I played the beta server for a long time.
The owner is very nice too but beware because he like to give people ban (dont take it personal :p)
But I gonna log in soon again, I was inactive these days because I didnt had time to play, cya soon.

oh yea the update of the new client is awesome

Last edited:
It seems that the server is off but i see people online on the site WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?

This ot is really fun, I agree would be more fun with more players but this ot is definetly worth giving a try! And if you see me zek ingame ill be glad to help you.

This is a great server, all it need is more players!

I am currently the highest level on the server, so if you need any help do not hesitate to message me.

My latest achievments:
30c7r6x.jpg

n5gg35.jpg

Last edited:
Client 3.0 finished.

pVAByo6jRF.png

Elite boots (4 arm, 2% physical protection)

New monsters:
Triceratops
Triceratops guard
Tyranosaur
Skeletank

Others already existed.

Outfit:
The old 7.6 warrior outfit.

Items:
Skeleton fang
Phoenix statue
Elite boots

Soon new triceratops spawn etc.

Well guys this is an Awesome Server
But im not playing ATM
Cuz im sticking with rl tibia
So if you actually looking for a good server
Seriously Try this :)

Sad to say, i actually gave this server another try, and guess what? bot warning towards my friend when we stood fishing, after a while the GM/God started "discussing" with us about the botting, being rude as hell swearing, list goes on. They are simply incapable of running an server, nomather how "good" the server is. Also, the client is buggy as hell... everyone i've talked to have had lots of debuffs/crashes.

also fun note: after played this server 2 days ur out of stuff to do. Server is very tiny, unless ur gonna pay/month for it, lmao what an joke.
Either way, just dont bother trying this server, Big waste of time with gms/god being about as competent of running an server as an mongoose.

FYI take a look at the incomming "1 hour video" he will link shortly, have fun watching it! ciao

Another punishment

01:50 youssef eh kamal has taken the action "banishment + final warning + ip banishment" against: Mmkay (warnings: 4), with reason: "offensive statement", and comment: "bye".
01:50 youssef eh kamal has taken the action "banishment + final warning + ip banishment" against: Killx (warnings: 4), with reason: "using unofficial software to play", and comment: "bye".

Killx:
1. Using auto-fisher from his house.
2. Using a magic wall timer to time perfectly their magic wall.
3. Wss 4 mcs
4. Didn't report that you guys hit better with a paladin weapon and even could use it!
5. Anti afk

00:14 shamp (85.194.177.192)
00:14 mmkay (85.194.177.192)
00:14 kastrullen (85.194.177.192)
00:14 imbaalof (85.194.177.192)

i checked you and you spammed with fishing rod, after i removed ur window and replace by a closed wall, you suddenly quitted.
And you didn't noticed it after all. For other things you react not as fast as your fishing but kinda slower but there is no alarms for a removed wall
so that wont help you.
I did the same window way with /r and /i 1041 and again he won't noticed anything at all. He stops suddenly when i replaced it.

They called gm kalovic an abuser because he said his friend "saw him getting tped to another city" called waayzie but the fact is i made almost every talkaction only available for god. Gm kalovic can only /goto, /ghost, or ban and such.

Even the third time this time with my eye witness gm kalovic he saw it himself either the same things happened.

After all his windows to bot from a safe pz he said the following in depot.

01:11 killx [125]: Fucking noob owner and gm
01:11 killx [125]: Took all my windows out.... They can suck my dick
01:11 imbaalof [106]: T ards
01:12 killx [125]: Those bastards need to get a life

mine answer to that is: You bastards need to play without bot and play fair i warned you guys more then enough.

Mmkay also one of his mc lured the whole cranial basher spawn.

Back to killx
he was instant fishing... This time behind his front door, but when i closed he instantly stopped again.

Yes wait the fifth time his door again and ofcourse he suddenly stopped again while he was constant using hotkey with croshairs like he said.

And something what his friend said:
01:23 stunna mage [273]: Im house botting

and when i asked killx what he did he said:
01:24 killx [125]: Its nothing its me fishing and watching tv
watching tv/and spamming hotkeys the whole, every time the same sqm, and no pauses reacts fast on kicks and messages(alarm)
but on closing doors and such nothing.

He said he was watching tv and aiming with hotkey over 1 hour! And called himself an "athletic", everyone knows that he cannot handle that because the fact after a while he will move a bit of his arm so he will move at least any sqm wich he didn't. And he didn't got tired...

Also he lied abou that he lives in california when i tracked his ip he came with another excuses that he was in texas for x reason.

And i knew shanwty returned ebcause yesterday they tried the ra revenge quest and all those chars were only his friends or cousins or brothers but its really strange that 1 of them knw exactly where everything was. Wich is funny because shawnty was one of the guys who tried that quest.

Omg what do i see here?
There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 4 guests)

1. Lagmacun
2. Shawnty

they also threatend me that they would post a lot of things, when i do something funny that he returned instantly.
And strange because the previous time i ip banned him already.

Same story used again wich was also used by shawnty "01:43 killx [125]: Me stunna and mmkay and his bro didnt play for like 3 days and how many people did u guys have on?"
the low amount of players story... That they would be gone or whatever.

Sad to say, i actually gave this server another try, and guess what? Bot warning again when i stood fishing with a friend of mine, after a while the gm/god started "discussing" with us about the botting, being rude as hell swearing, list goes on. They are simply incapable of running an server, nomather how "good" the server is. Also, the client is buggy as hell... Everyone i've talked to have had lots of debuffs/crashes.

Either way, just dont bother trying this server, big waste of time with gms/god being about as competent of running an server as an mongoose.

Fyi take a look at the incomming "1 hour video" he will link shortly, have fun watching it! Ciao

what do we got here aah his post. I never unbanned him!, so he messed up with his router for this.
And we werent that hard swearing we did a few times but you guys constantly used "retard" and "fucking" also the strange thing is.
Previous time you also spreading negative lies and now again hmmm.. You were one of the only people with debugs/crashes and few others but some peoples didn't downloaded latest client its also common that you get debugs with an bot injected. Wich makes the chance evern huger.
And yes don't bother if you bot.

We lack players but we are bot free. Fun server for fair players!

And i see their ingame again with the name "reborn" (track his ip, yep again texas).
And his friend dwada or something.

02:02 dwadwaa [8]: Im shamp
02:02 dwadwaa [8]: /shawnty

well proof that he got returned while i never unbanned him, wich is also not acceptable to avoid his ban.

Now the insults:
01:12 killx [125]: Those bastards need to get a life
01:23 stunna mage [273]: Im house botting
01:26 killx [125]: Havnt been doing it much moron
01:26 killx [125]: Im actually atheltic not some fat out of shape kid
01:28 killx [125]: Not hard
01:28 killx [125]: And i ha (yeah over one hour logn while watching tv, sureee).
01:33 killx [125]: U guys r morons
01:34 killx [125]: And i actually am fishing and watching tv(the same bad excuse, the same one like the previous time).
01:39 killx [125]: Did u know u were a fat ass?
01:40 mmkay [186]: Im 105 kg of pure muscles(sure everyone says that on the internet).
02:10 killerx [8]: Im botting
02:14 reborn [16]: U and ur gay boyfriend the gm
02:17 reborn [16]: Lol think w/e u want retard
02:18 dwadwaa [8]: I really laughed
02:19 dwadwaa [8]: Yes indeed
02:19 dwadwaa [8]: Lets pray 19:58

long story short:
1. Shawnty got banned for 48 minutes afk skilling "watching tv"
2. He returned (didn't unban him yet), with a new chars and friends(or multi-clienting).
3. Got caughted a lot times on botting again
4. Using the same excuse again
5. Insulting again!
6. Spreading negative lies again
7. Returning again (calling it a huge waste of time but they are wasting their time to return on their noobchars for nothing instead of training).

Also fun note: After played this server 2 days ur out of stuff to do. Server is very tiny, unless ur gonna pay/month for it, lmao what an joke.
Very funny, you didn't amde half of the quests yet, you just found the easiest ones. Even when i checked their quest log on the sites by searching on character they finished only shitty quests.
Now they are making fun and adding each other on msn and searching another server hmmm goodluck next server you will need it.
this server lacks player but we got for now a good eye sight on the botters.
You can react whatever you want i guess i will see you returning a few day again i guess?

BTW: EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SHOULD BAN YOU BECAUSE I BANNED YOU PREVIOUS TIME ALREADY AND YOU ARE CHANGING IP/CREATING NEW CHARACTER TO AVOID YOUR MISTAKES. Even an ass will not fall twice in the same quicksand. But it seems you do! and then calling me an retard.

post as much as you want give it to me your bullshit and free bumps!