• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Ya i know there perfect for a damage dealer vocation. So i dunno what that guy is thinking to be honest.

It's actually entertaining, not like those rl tibia map ots, in 1 day ur like 200 with infinite runes ...

This OT rox, but the skilling speed should be a lil bigger (for all vocs).. spend all night trainers 75~84 :S

@Moist_Giraffe
So.. cares? -no
It's sux for me.. nooby ot, 8.5 worst version ever, that's not even tibia lol.
8.60+ is tibia.

@Moist_Giraffe
So.. cares? -no
It's sux for me.. nooby ot, 8.5 worst version ever, that's not even tibia lol.
8.60+ is tibia.

Lmfao just cause ur sucky OT cant get over 10 players online, jealous flamer.

And 8.6+ real tibia? Hahahaha
R u serious?
Tibia got worse and worse from 8.6, and now is the PvP totally screwed up on real tibia.
U got no idea what ur talking about u kid so just leave it alone.

Btw... only 1 thing left and that is a proffesional spriter and this OT wud be the best OT online right now.

mhm damn

Btw, new addon guide, took me about 3 hours to make that cause of all the pic uploading and editing ~
Will be finished tommorow.

Addon Guide!

I agree with Dastan, if this server would get a proffesional spriter, this would be the best ot out there.

lol almonst all pics of the vocs are for HoN...

Blood Hunter/Pharao/Blacksmith/Maliken/Vindicator/Demented Shaman

Back