• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
47 Are active at the moment* Thats higher than most players on most ots alone...

Didn't say it exactly like that, and I don't want any stupid comments from a Forsaken Legends member, cause you DO know that he gives you exactly what you want.

No, you said worse tbh, HE don't give us exactly what we want, WE say our Suggestions, He listens, if he likes he add if he dont like it he dont..

Didn't say it exactly like that, and I don't want any stupid comments from a Forsaken Legends member, cause you DO know that he gives you exactly what you want.

You said:

"THIS SERVER SUCKS BALLS"
"THIS GM (MG) SUCKS TOO"

No shut up and get out of this thread

Thank you, thats a hint troja to you too. Im done here. Explained to you 3 times in-game to stop and that you'll get banned but you didnt. Cya

You said:

"THIS GM (MG) SUCKS TOO"

@troja

You just asked why you got banned, and in the same time, you're saying that he's corrupted? the reason for your banishment is pretty obvious IMO

Thank you, thats a hint troja to you too. Im done here. Explained to you 3 times in-game to stop and that you'll get banned but you didnt. Cya

You said:

"THIS GM (MG) SUCKS TOO"

Wtf? I didn't wrote that? You just copied Lolaye's post.
Lolaye meant Itsy, and itsy didn't even write like that.
And you NEVER EVER FUCKING warned me. How could you explain ingame when i'm banned? ;/
@troja

You just asked why you got banned, and in the same time, you're saying that he's corrupted? the reason for your banishment is pretty obvious IMO

aye, so i should get banned for sayin @ other forum that he's corrupted, you're not even sure if i'm Tix or not.

Edit: And stop lying about this dedicated server "We really need money for our dedicated server" while you get free hosting by Znote.

Actually we pay him a % Plus we pay for certain scripts by Damadger, We just purchased a custom template and we also hiring a professional graphic artist from vancouver. Thank you for once again making yourself seem like an idiot. This is easy.

Actually we pay him a % Plus we pay for certain scripts by Damadger, We just purchased a custom template and we also hiring a professional graphic artist from vancouver. Thank you for once again making yourself seem like an idiot. This is easy.

Then edit your message ur sending 24/7? You're not paying for dedicated. You're giving him % from the donation, yes.

And still, you got no reason why I got banned. You thought that I was Itsy.

MG, youre failing. Just please. You're making that server fail so bad aswell..

You were banned for having 2 notations already then Swearing at staff. Thats why

The only reason why I didn't try this server for real was because how the GM treated me, calling me dumb for asking a fukin' question.
but yea good luck with your server, it seems to be fun and all but I just can't handle GMs like you :|

Then edit your message ur sending 24/7? You're not paying for dedicated. You're giving him % from the donation, yes.

And still, you got no reason why I got banned. You thought that I was Itsy.

Actually, giving % is paying..

MG, youre failing. Just please. You're making that server fail so bad aswell..

Ehh, why did you play his server? now whos the one failing and looking like an idiot?

You were banned for having 2 notations already then Swearing at staff. Thats why

No, I didn't swear.

I just said that the server failed when Itsy could login while he was ip banished........
Ehh, why did you play his server? now whos the one failing and looking like an idiot?
How in the hell could he know that he's abusing his GM position?

Not hard to change Ip Troja, Now if you have more rage please private message. Thanks

Back