• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Good server, but retarded GM.
I got tp'ed to temple because I was hunting @vampire brides while someone in the asslicking team (Forgotten legends) were hunting there..

You got tp'd to avoid being banned for these rule violations

1. Spawn blocking
2. Using vulger language at a GM

Thank you
~Moist

You got tp'd to avoid being banned for these rule violations

1. Spawn blocking
2. Using vulger language at a GM

Thank you
~Moist

Yes, spawn blocking first time. But later when I was going to hunt there, you said that it's only HIS spawn. So you tp'ed me............

Yes, spawn blocking first time. But later when I was going to hunt there, you said that it's only HIS spawn. So you tp'ed me............

I stood there and watched you invis for 10 mins, then i warned you 3 times, then you started swearing, then you received your notation.
This topic is done. Thanks :)

I stood there and watched you invis for 10 mins, then i warned you 3 times, then you started swearing, then you received your notation.
This topic is done. Thanks :)

YES, I understand why I got notation, why I ged TP'ed first time.
But second time you tp'ed, was following reason "It's his spawn" (that gay who hunted there) ..

You got tpd after you got the notation, And second time you went straight back to his spawn, i could of either banned you for 2 notations or tp'd you.

@moist
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? BENNY ISN'T FUCKING ITSY, IT'S ME.
Learn to read the fuckin ip.

MG Can't run a server for sure, he does whatever the guild Forsaken Legends want him to do, they do whatever he wants em to do. I just got banned for saying my opinion, that MG is making the server fail so hard and should leave his work to Znote. Guess he doesn't like criticisim. Anyways, the server would be great if MG wasn't hosting it.

Anyways, I don't recommend this server if you want serious GM's and CM's.
Otherwise, it's a great server.
Thanks.

Akon the frag amount is very low, if you got pkd its too bad :( but its extremely low already and protection lvl is 30

MG Can't run a server for sure, he does whatever the guild Forsaken Legends want him to do, they do whatever he wants em to do. I just got banned for saying my opinion, that MG is making the server fail so hard and should leave his work to Znote. Guess he doesn't like criticisim. Anyways, the server would be great if MG wasn't hosting it.

Anyways, I don't recommend this server if you want serious GM's and CM's.
Otherwise, it's a great server.
Thanks.

You deserved the bann , you said "Fuck you and your serv it sucks as hell fuck you MG"

You deserved the bann , you said "Fuck you and your serv it sucks as hell fuck you MG"

Didn't say it exactly like that, and I don't want any stupid comments from a Forsaken Legends member, cause you DO know that he gives you exactly what you want.

Back