• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
well, it'll be fun when 1 guild is playing the server, aprox 20 people. gz bro, gz.

and lolaye, I played the server because I liked it, I didn't like the owner, but what happend? I started disliking the server because of the owner. exactly, go fuck yourself and grow up little 12 year old boy..

FYI, were not allowed to swear on the forum because you're playing there ;)

Server is nice but Moist u gotta either add more trainers or implement afk kick o_o Cuz right now there is like 100 trainers and none of them is free

My signature I made for Forsaken Grounds,
Hope everyone likes. ^_^
o91kdi.png

Btw, Message me ingame.
For those who don't recognise me I'm Beale/Three Magic.

Ingame name: Beale

Last edited:
this server is fucked up forgotten legends get what they want now that they got bps and shit of shards you gonna make then harder to loot and some monsters wont even drop shards no more u corrupted as fuck and also how is rl tibia chars/items gonna help you play for dedicated? like you be announcing. also wtf u can afk train all week before u get kicked. u said it took u 1yr to make this server i can map this shit 1 day scripts 1-2 days max 3 days not hard at all considering that most scripts are here in otland. then cofiguring the server vocs and shit max 5 days

Oo if they have an otservlist advertizement they can be bannished off that list for illegally advertize :D (counted chars online, currently almost 20 lv 8's which sites like otservlist count as spoof chars to raise online ranks) Not to mention that plenty of people BOT in these trainers which is against rules last time i checkd, you couldn't bot ml yet plenty of people do... i log in and i saw same 5 people botting ml that were botting it yesterday :).

Welcome to Forsaken POS.

Not to mention the advertizement for the server is one of the worst videos i have ever seen for advertizement..

this server is fucked up forgotten legends get what they want now that they got bps and shit of shards you gonna make then harder to loot and some monsters wont even drop shards no more u corrupted as fuck and also how is rl tibia chars/items gonna help you play for dedicated? like you be announcing. also wtf u can afk train all week before u get kicked. u said it took u 1yr to make this server i can map this shit 1 day scripts 1-2 days max 3 days not hard at all considering that most scripts are here in otland. then cofiguring the server vocs and shit max 5 days

ehh, no?

Back